SOLD $150 skyblock 1.78B Nw Cata 26 Sa 36.8 Slayers 7,7,6,5,3

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1

Selling this MVP+ Hypixel Skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:​

​

Ign Matete​

Net Worth 1.78B​

Skill Average 36.8​

Slayers 7,7,6,5,3​

Catacombs 26​

​

SOLO IN PROFILE ​

Matete_Pomegranate_gear.png
Matete_Pomegranate_dungeons.png
Matete_Pomegranate_slayers.png
Matete_Pomegranate_accessories.png

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 150$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept PayPal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION, ADD ME ON DIS T3T2#8142 OR t3t2​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top