EloBuddy 35 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 23, 2012 #1 Submit Feedback Selling my old main account Has not been played on in quite some time. Asking Price - 40$ (Taking Offers Cash only)
Submit Feedback Selling my old main account Has not been played on in quite some time. Asking Price - 40$ (Taking Offers Cash only)
bseaquist24 May 3, 2012 sent you a private message, I will be on skype most of the day if you want to talk. Name is in sig.
Jordanw BANNED Mar 26, 2012 Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103018-Scammed-by-Jordanw Hey man I'm down to buy it after work today we spoke on aim Mmocodutyrc
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103018-Scammed-by-Jordanw Hey man I'm down to buy it after work today we spoke on aim Mmocodutyrc
Jordanw BANNED Mar 25, 2012 Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103018-Scammed-by-Jordanw contacting u
Grinjr BANNED Mar 23, 2012 Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/452208-recall-traded-account-grinjr-aka-jasoncarpenter%40live-com.html I'll trade a wow account for it. Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Has a month of gametime on it.
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/452208-recall-traded-account-grinjr-aka-jasoncarpenter%40live-com.html I'll trade a wow account for it. Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Has a month of gametime on it.