1300 Total - 92 RC / 99 Thieving / 99 WC + More!

Not Recently Bumped

EloBuddy

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 27, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my old main account
Has not been played on in quite some time.
Asking Price - 40$ (Taking Offers Cash only)

9ELCV.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
sent you a private message, I will be on skype most of the day if you want to talk. Name is in sig.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103018-Scammed-by-Jordanw
Hey man I'm down to buy it after work today we spoke on aim Mmocodutyrc
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103018-Scammed-by-Jordanw
contacting u
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/452208-recall-traded-account-grinjr-aka-jasoncarpenter%40live-com.html
I'll trade a wow account for it.

Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory


Has a month of gametime on it.
 
Back
Top