WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey Everyone!
I am looking to sell off my WoW account. There are two accounts within the battle.net in which you will get all access to.
Currently there is a level 120 Druid and warrior.
Druid is geared around 316 as I only played the old patch.
I have just about every class sitting at 110 for your needs and a free boost currently.\
There is an active subscription right now. Please message me on discord and I am more than happy to get you screenshots. My discord is in my signature.
Looking for $120 through Paypal friends and Family.
I am looking to sell off my WoW account. There are two accounts within the battle.net in which you will get all access to.
Currently there is a level 120 Druid and warrior.
Druid is geared around 316 as I only played the old patch.
I have just about every class sitting at 110 for your needs and a free boost currently.\
There is an active subscription right now. Please message me on discord and I am more than happy to get you screenshots. My discord is in my signature.
Looking for $120 through Paypal friends and Family.
