Selling 119 CB | Fire & Imbued Cape | Barrows Gloves | Avernic Def

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
Main
Total Level
TL 1000+
Original Owner
Yes

Knutten

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Dec 8, 2024
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling main account since I don't have a PC and playing on mobile is no fun. I haven't played in a good while either so might as well sell it.
It is not connected to Jagex account so you can transfer it yourself.
It has mining gloves as well and around 950 points in pest control that haven't been used and 40m in NMZ.

I take offers and since I am a phone user I might not always be active here so add me on Discord instead.

Screenshot_20251101_163457.jpg
Screenshot_20251101_163504.jpg
Screenshot_20251101_163512.jpg
Screenshot_20251101_163518.jpg
 
Back
Top