• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

GPU Problem Blue Screen and No Boot

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Hello, i have this problem... the GPU gives me Blue Screen when i install the drivers, first i had Windows 7 and i installed the oldest drivers and i could use the GPU but from time to time it was giving me Drivers errors (this 1 second of drivers restart) and it became too annoying, if i installed new Drivers it gave me instant Blue Screen and i could not get into the windows (i could get in the Bios and everything means the GPU sends video to the Monitor) then i format and installed Windows 10 and happens the same thing, without drivers intalled i can get into the Windows but i cant play anything because of Directx errors (not having drivers intalled) and if i install any drivers (any version) it gives me instant blue screen but i can still get in the bios etc, in an act of desperation i undervolted it to -100 with Afterburn and now it got worst since before i could get to the windows like 3 seconds and now i cant, restarting the PC does not return to -0 undervolt so it looks like kept in -100, now i dont know what to do or what to try, maybe unistall afterburn and install it again and do something different? maybe decrease everything to the lowest? example voltage+power limit+core clock+memory clock? but can it kill the gpu? or maybe i already killed it with the -100 voltage lol, i dont know what to do

this is my setup:
Mobo: B75-MA E33
Cpu: i5 3470k
Ram: 2x4gb 1600mhz Vengeance
Ssd: vertex 4 120gb
Psu: Rosewill Hive 750w
Gpu: Msi R9 280x 3G
More about : gpu problem

The Integrity

Middleman
Approved Middleman for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Global Moderator
Country
Serbia
Are you sure you are installing the correct drivers for your GPU?
Download them from the official site. You can also try the auto detection tool.

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
all my attempts has been from AMD drivers (Except the ones from windows 7 that i used old drivers that i downloaded from MSI) and i have tried many versions and none of them work

Salim98

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
What does the blue screen says ? a picture would be nice and allows us to know more

maybe after all it's not your GPU

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
the error is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR, the strange part is that it sends video to the monitor and everything works fine but if i install the drivers then blue screen

yandarux

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scammer bokutox
Have you tried booting up the BIOS, and switching your SATA settings from RAID to AHID ? This ended up wrking for me.

Let me know if you try this out and it works =)

bonbin

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Weird case.. this might be some error on driver controller.
If its also happen in fresh install like you said, then the problem wont be the driver nor the windows (unless your windows source are the same)

Can you make sure if its not memory related first?
You can try to remove your corsair ram, get a pencil eraser try to clean ur memory first, then clean the slot after that try 1 stick only to all slot, if happened on all of it, try doing the same witg another stick. But you might try the suggestion from yandarux first to set your sata first