Hello! I’d like to offer you my Meta account, which I’ve been actively leveling up every day.
New content is added constantly. I’m not usually one to spend a lot of money on accounts, but I’ve invested heavily in this one.
moon 100 days. There are skins for Ayaka, Ganyu, Keqing, and Nilou, as well as skins for 4-star characters.
Note: It has never been linked to a PlayStation account, so the PS-exclusive wings are not included. I am transferring the account along with the associated email address, which contains all the purchase receipts. A Google account is also linked, but don't worry—it is linked to a genuine email address, and you can verify this yourself.
Please message me if you intend to buy or have any serious questions. The account also includes a small HSR account.
I also want to make this clear: I do not offer refunds if you simply don't like the account, if the account gets stolen due to your own actions, or if you simply get bored with the account.
New content is added constantly. I’m not usually one to spend a lot of money on accounts, but I’ve invested heavily in this one.
moon 100 days. There are skins for Ayaka, Ganyu, Keqing, and Nilou, as well as skins for 4-star characters.
Note: It has never been linked to a PlayStation account, so the PS-exclusive wings are not included. I am transferring the account along with the associated email address, which contains all the purchase receipts. A Google account is also linked, but don't worry—it is linked to a genuine email address, and you can verify this yourself.
Please message me if you intend to buy or have any serious questions. The account also includes a small HSR account.
I also want to make this clear: I do not offer refunds if you simply don't like the account, if the account gets stolen due to your own actions, or if you simply get bored with the account.
Payment options:
- Wise
