• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

110 Alchemist with Brewers Escutcheon Shield + More...

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(5 reviews)

Nendo

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 10, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WTS:
Tarutaru M, brown hair - Premium crafting account
Alchemy - 110 with all GP items, crafting rings, and Brewers Escutcheon shield
All relevant items for max Alchemy skill
All crafting subs - 70/80
THF main 99, WAR 99, WHM 99, RDM 99, SAM 99, SCH 99, BLM 99, DNC 99, GEO 99, RUN 79
Currently resides on Asura Server
Rank 10 - All expansion missions 100% complete. Ready for any/all content.
THF is good to go w/ a completed Tauret pulse weapon. Some other jobs are decently geared (good enough to participate in content),
Comes with a couple million gil to get you started.

Price: Starting at $900 OBO
PayPal only, thanks for understanding - best protection for both parties

This account was originally owned by Fafhogg, a highly reputable seller on the Epic boards. I purchased from them earlier this year and had the account upgraded by SharinganDude, another highly regarded seller and service provider on Epic. Both users would be able and willing to vouch for authenticity of myself and the account specifics if there were any concerns. The account has been lovingly taken care of and has kept a very low profile. I simply have too many accounts to play and didn't end up utilizing this account as much as I thought I would have. I haven't had time to play at all the last few months so I think it's time this character finds a better home.

In an effort to keep the profile low and to protect the account, I will not be sharing screenshots publicly in this thread, but happy to share individually via DM.
Please DM if you're interested or have any questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump Update: the price has been lowered. The account has gotten some inquiries, but no one has followed through yet. DM me if interested.
 
I can vouch that it does in fact have a completed Brewers Escutcheon shield. Will also vouch that the seller of this account was pleasant and easy to work with when he bought this account from me back during the summer.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top