11,000+ (Or VERY Close) Achievement Character | Details Inside | Unlimited $$ Ceiling

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
11,000+ (Or VERY Close) Achievement Character | Details Inside | Unlimited $$ Ceiling

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!

After just selling my personal main, I am on the lookout for something to replenish my addiction. I am CRAZY for high achievement accounts. I am looking for a character that is very close or above 11,000 achievement points. By close, I mean like 10,800+ or higher.

Other Things I Will Pay Extra For:


Best-in-slot Gear
Server 1st Raid Titles
the Insane Title
Rare Mounts
Full T3 Vanity
Legendaries

At this time, I have no spending limit. Hit me up with what you have!

Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a 10490 achievement account with a BiS 277 paladin 4x gladiator and two 264 geared alts with full wrathful and a level 70 in BiS sunwell gear

AIM: somkindomonstr
email: [email protected]
 
Back
Top