Veloria 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Australia Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 4, 2016 #1 Submit Feedback Looking to buy a 100% IV Dragonite account. Preferably level 30. Thanks!
SocialVerifier BANNED Sep 5, 2016 Banned - banned digiyt Veloria said: Looking to buy a 100% IV Dragonite account. Preferably level 30. Thanks! Click to expand... Click to collapse... How much you will buy the account?I have level 30 with Dragonite 3k CP 100% IV.
Banned - banned digiyt Veloria said: Looking to buy a 100% IV Dragonite account. Preferably level 30. Thanks! Click to expand... Click to collapse... How much you will buy the account?I have level 30 with Dragonite 3k CP 100% IV.
danyblack9 D Sep 4, 2016 I can make you one , can you leave your skype id here? or mail? you propose the price your paying and I go first: I give you aacont, you give usd via paypal or other method Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
I can make you one , can you leave your skype id here? or mail? you propose the price your paying and I go first: I give you aacont, you give usd via paypal or other method