Reputable seller with over 10K+ Sales across different selling platforms ( G 2 G , PA , Eldorado etc ). I sell accounts with all ranks and titles and skins if you are interested feel free to message or add me
I can create custom orders and do boosting solo and duo q up to any rank
I also have accounts with new heroes unlocked [ Kiriko - Lifeweaver - Soujorn - Junkerqueen and others ]
-Name change / SMS Verified / Fake Name ( Yours forever )
-All accounts are handleveled
-Warranty against bans or reclaims ( All accounts are created for selling )
-Global region ( All accounts work on any server )
Payment Methods : Skrill / Crypto ( Binance) / You can also buy from my stores on all big platforms
I can create custom orders and do boosting solo and duo q up to any rank
I also have accounts with new heroes unlocked [ Kiriko - Lifeweaver - Soujorn - Junkerqueen and others ]
-Name change / SMS Verified / Fake Name ( Yours forever )
-All accounts are handleveled
-Warranty against bans or reclaims ( All accounts are created for selling )
-Global region ( All accounts work on any server )
Payment Methods : Skrill / Crypto ( Binance) / You can also buy from my stores on all big platforms
Payment options:
- Skrill
- Binance USDT TRC20
