EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 🔶Legendary RP Gifting Service Cheap Prices🔶

Services
Codes/RP

LegendaryEvil

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
3   1   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts

Hi everyone! We launched As a Discord server for convenient shopping RP Gifts
Current prices 50-60% lower than official!

Any information about prices and quantity of RP you can find on our discord channel, join now!
Click on the picture to enter our channel :)

Supported Regions
North America | Europe West | Europe East & Nordic

Terms of Service
1) I send gifts only two times a day, that means actually you will receive your gifts some time later than in 24 hours.

2) Payment for the order should be sent on the day of ordering, not right before i'll able to send gifts to you. Otherwise i'll not add your order in queue and will not reserve RP for you, that means there will not be any guarantee you will receive the gifts, because order was not paid.

3) You reserve the right to change the composition of your order until I sent you gifts. (only in case the replacement gift cost approximate the same amount of RP, as result i could handle it).

4) By default i send cases / orbs / eggs and all other gifts like that only via lowest x1 option as much times as it needed to complete your order. In case you're interested exclusively in bundle , then we should clearly mark this moment before ordering, if this will be possible then most likely you'll need to pay more on personal arrangements, because this is not profitable for me.

5) Money refund is impossible even if you changed your mind to buy something.

6) You take all risks after purchase only for yourself! I am not responsible for the fact that your account may receive a ban / temporary block or otherwise. I provide only the RP GIFT SERVICE, and I do not bear further responsibility for your account!

7) Using my service, you automatically agree with all the stated rules.

How the trade proceed
(1)

You tell me your server, summoner name and in what gifts you're interested in.
(2)
I calculate the price and you make a payment via PayPal or Bitcoin.
(3)
I send to you friend requests from my accounts and you accept them all.
(4)
You get your gifts in 24+ hours (read rules).

MY DISCORD - LegendaryEvil#7774

This topic is only for FEEDBACK after purchase! On posts not on topic will be sent a report!
Any questions you may have, you can ask me personally in discord or on our channel. Thanks!

Last edited:
ip hash: 9f88573f2d0b7d2877645c

Nayeon

🏆 Professional Seller 🏆💎Trusted💎 🔥Fast Response🔥
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
41   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sent a request on discord

FraggersBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
39   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just sent you a PM on discord today regarding NA service.

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sure. We're accepting the risk but we're allowed to alert people.

I've used other people's services before with 0 issue. This is the first service i've encountered that a ban occured almost immediately after. I haven't asked for a refund as i've accepted that responsibility but we have the right to notify others about our experience.

ip hash: 2a1f1a346f5f547c8c9c6e

LegendaryEvil

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   1   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Sure. We're accepting the risk but we're allowed to alert people.

I've used other people's services before with 0 issue. This is the first service i've encountered that a ban occured almost immediately after. I haven't asked for a refund as i've accepted that responsibility but we have the right to notify others about our experience.
Without problems

ip hash: ea2a19144e68b16ecbffa3
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dont come here if you want fast service.

Been messaging this guy since September 2nd, the first time he said his software is down or something, so I said to him to let me know when its up, he said ok. No answer the next few days. I messaged him again on the 4th of September, and I ask him when his service is up again, he never replied to me. Okay that's fine, I messaged him again today, I told him what I need, and then what happens? You guessed it, no response until I msg him again to remind him.

Talk about "professionalism". It's non existent.

LegendaryEvil

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   1   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Dont come here if you want fast service.

Been messaging this guy since September 2nd, the first time he said his software is down or something, so I said to him to let me know when its up, he said ok. No answer the next few days. I messaged him again on the 4th of September, and I ask him when his service is up again, he never replied to me. Okay that's fine, I messaged him again today, I told him what I need, and then what happens? You guessed it, no response until I msg him again to remind him.

Talk about "professionalism". It's non existent.
Hi, there are a lot of orders coming in, I'm just overwhelmed with them. Write me a discord in your personal messages, marked with your name Epic, we solve problem. And yes, tomorrow we are launching an online store 24/7. No more waiting for a long delivery, details are coming soon ...

ip hash: ea2a19144e68b16ecbffa3

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
There is a lot of accusations in this thread (which I've removed) of accounts been reclaimed as well as accounts not been owned by the OP. If you have proof your account was reclaimed, see below.

If your account is reclaimed, please open a dispute with proof, against this seller here: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Otherwise any accusations will be simply dismissed and deleted. Please use the appropriate channels to report.

Last edited:

LegendaryEvil

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   1   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
There is a lot of accusations in this thread (which I've removed) of accounts been reclaimed as well as accounts not been owned by the OP. If you have proof your account was reclaimed, see below.

If your account is reclaimed, please open a disputem with proof, against this seller here: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

Otherwise any accusations will be simply dismissed and deleted. Please use the appropriate channels to report.
Thanks for the clear answer! Also,

I ask all buyers to carefully read the rules, namely the 6th paragraph! All responsibility you assume! I am not responsible for any blocking of your account, and this must be understood. You buy at your own risk

ip hash: 5130e6d6eea75409bc21bb