- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I'm quitting the game and looking to sell the account rather than let it sit. I'm not trying to recover what I've spent — just looking for a reasonable offer and an easy transaction.
HQ: 33
Total Power: 330M+
VIP: 13
State: 263
T10: 90% complete
First Formation: 241M
Second Formation: 223M
Third Formation: 161M
Permanent T-Rex HQ Skin
Destroyer: 14M+ Power
Migration Cluster: States 257–299
Account is actively developed and approximately 90% toward T10 completion, which also makes migration easier.
Price: $1000 OBO
I'm motivated to sell because I'm done playing, so reasonable offers are welcome.
Additional screenshots/videos available for serious buyers.
Original owner
Email/account can be fully transferred
EpicNPC Trade Guardian / Middleman accepted.
DM me through EpicNPC if interested.
ACCOUNT HIGHLIGHTS
FORMATIONS
MAJOR EXTRAS
Account is actively developed and approximately 90% toward T10 completion, which also makes migration easier.
Price: $1000 OBO
I'm motivated to sell because I'm done playing, so reasonable offers are welcome.
Additional screenshots/videos available for serious buyers.
Original owner
Email/account can be fully transferred
EpicNPC Trade Guardian / Middleman accepted.
DM me through EpicNPC if interested.
Last edited:
