Selling 🔥 Last Z Account Quick Sale | $1000 OBO | T-Rex Skin | Destroyer

Bumped 1 day ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 23, 2026
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm quitting the game and looking to sell the account rather than let it sit. I'm not trying to recover what I've spent — just looking for a reasonable offer and an easy transaction.

ACCOUNT HIGHLIGHTS​

🏰 HQ: 33
⚡ Total Power: 330M+
👑 VIP: 13
🌎 State: 263
⚔️ T10: 90% complete

FORMATIONS​

🥇 First Formation: 241M
🥈 Second Formation: 223M
🥉 Third Formation: 161M

MAJOR EXTRAS​

🦖 Permanent T-Rex HQ Skin
🔥 Destroyer: 14M+ Power
🌎 Migration Cluster: States 257–299

Account is actively developed and approximately 90% toward T10 completion, which also makes migration easier.

Price: $1000 OBO

I'm motivated to sell because I'm done playing, so reasonable offers are welcome.

Additional screenshots/videos available for serious buyers.

Original owner
Email/account can be fully transferred

EpicNPC Trade Guardian / Middleman accepted.

DM me through EpicNPC if interested.
IMG_1256.PNG
IMG_1249.PNG
IMG_1252.PNG
IMG_1251.PNG
IMG_1253.PNG
IMG_1254.PNG
IMG_1255.PNG
IMG_1195.PNG
IMG_1196.PNG
IMG_1197.PNG
IMG_1198.PNG
 
Last edited:
Back
Top