Selling ๐Ÿ”† Boosting 0-7500 Cheap and Safe, Dark Carnival Event, Behavior Score ๐Ÿ”†

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Boost Services
  1. Boosting
  2. Duo Queue

Xenial Dota

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (26 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Jun 19, 2019
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

๐Ÿ”† Boosting Service MMR ๐Ÿ”†​




​

GREETINGS! ​

WELCOME TO MY BOOSTING SERVICE! ​









๐Ÿ”ต Having a difficult time raising your MMR? Couldn't get to your desired Medal? not to worry! I'm here for you! my main MMR is 6.7k and my other boosters are 7.5k MMR we are very on time when it comes to our schedule on boosting.


๐Ÿ”ต We are very motivated when customers order from us and especially when we are competing against smurfs and other boosters on game.

๐Ÿ”ต Our time schedule is always on Mornings and Afternoons/Evenings 11:30am - 12:00am (UTC +8)
Philippine Time.


๐Ÿ”ต We do not flame nor tilt we are very professional when it comes to our customers account, hence we take good care of it! why? because when we are boosting we are also boosting your behavior score as well.


๐Ÿ”ต 6 years of Experience in Boosting and I've managed to boost a lot of customers and there was no single complaints so far, feel free to browse which service best suits you, have a great day ahead & stay safe!





Reason for Boosting:
In need of extra funds to support my daily needs which is Groceries, rent, basically this is my side hustle.







For inquiries please add me on:

Discord: Xenialdota



discorddd.png



​
​
๐Ÿ”ฑ Prices per 100 MMR ๐Ÿ”ฑ




0-2000 - $5
2000- 4000 - $7
4000- 5000 - $8
5000 - 5500 - $11
5500 - 6000 - $16
6000 - 6500 - $18
6500 - 7000 - $29
7000 - 7500 - $38
7500 - 8000 - $49





Note: This is only applicable when ordering MMR hence rank match.

If account gets banned during boost you will receive a full refund since valve's policy is against boosting. We care for our customers account that is why we do it appropriately to ensure safety of the account.




Note: Prices can be negotiable, I can lower my prices with discount on it.






๐Ÿ”ฅMY SERVICES INCLUDE ๐Ÿ”ฅ


BEHAVIOR SCORE
LP REMOVAL

DUO BOOSTING
SOLO BOOSTING
CALIBRATION
ALL-HERO CHALLENGE
BOOST TROPHY LEVELS
BOOST WINRATE NORMAL MATCHES

NEW ACCOUNT 100 HOURS + CALIBRATION
๐Ÿ”ฅLEVELING UP HEROES DOTA PLUS ๐Ÿ”ฅ (New Service)
๐Ÿ”ฅARCANA UNLOCK SET 1,2,3 ๐Ÿ”ฅ (New Service)

๐Ÿ”ฅ DARK CARNIVAL EVENT SERVICE ๐Ÿ”ฅ (New Service)







​




๐Ÿ”ฑ BEHAVIOR SCORE & COMMUNICATION SCORE BOOST ๐Ÿ”ฑ

* PER 1000 POINTS *

Herald to Ancient: $15

Divine to Immortal: $20


Note: The max behavior score and communication score is 12k. I will manage to complete everything around 1-3 days or 2-4 weeks tops depending on how much behavior points will you order from me for example your behavior score is 6000 and you want to order from me 12000 behavior points this will take me at least a month since I will be queuing turbo matches, keep in mind every 15 matches resets your behavior score and it will give me approximately at least 300+ points or 400+ points for every 15 matches.

Why order this service? if you have a low Behavior score & Communication score you get queued up with a bad team meaning this leads to a disaster coordination when in game no communication, no signal calls, no cooperation on team fights. That's why when having a high behavior score and communication score you can cooperate easily with a good team.








๐Ÿ”ฑ LP removal ๐Ÿ”ฑ

Per game

Herald to Archon: $1.5

Legend to Ancient: $2.5

Divine to Immortal: $3.5






๐Ÿ”ฑ DUO BOOSTING +100% ๐Ÿ”ฑ



Note: I will queue with you and my other booster will join us throughout your games and complete the desired MMR you've ordered from us.





๐Ÿ”ฑ Calibration ๐Ÿ”ฑ


Rank Confidence at 0% - (25 Matches to 30 Matches)


Note: If you don't feel like ordering 25 matches to 30 matches, you can order from me to 5 games - 10 games - 15 games and we can discuss the price further from there.


Herald to Legend-
$25 ( 25 wins to 27 wins guarantee ) - ($1.5 Per 1 game)


Ancient to Divine 1 - $35 ( 24 wins to 26 wins guarantee ) - ($2.5 Per 1 game)


Divine 1 to Immortal - $45( 23 wins to 25 wins guarantee ) - ($3.5 Per 1 game)


Immortal 6k - 6.5k - $65 ( 23 wins to 24 wins guarantee ) - ($4.5 Per 1 game)


Immortal 6.5k - 7.5k mmr - $85 ( 22 wins to 23 wins guarantee ) - ($5.5 Per 1 game)



Note: If we do not complete the wins guarantee you will get a free 100 MMR, and if you don't feel like ordering a full calibration you can order from me per 1 game. Keep in mind if you are going to order 0% Rank Confidence, matches would preferably be around 25 matches to 30 matches.



๐Ÿ”ฑ
ALL-HERO CHALLENGE ๐Ÿ”ฑ

all hero challenge.jpeg


Note:
I will play your specific heroes pool on your ALL-HERO CHALLENGE and manage to complete everything at my ends. Benefits of completing ALL-HERO CHALLENGE will give you +200 trophy points hence increase your trophy level.



Duration of the service:

Approximately 4 weeks to 5 weeks tops. Since 123 heroes means 123 games, keep in mind there is no guarantee that I will be winning multiple games in a row, there's a possibility I might lose in a game as well.



Price: $99





๐Ÿ”ฑ BOOST WINRATE NORMAL MATCHES ๐Ÿ”ฑ

Per game

Herald to Archon: $1

Legend to Ancient: $2

Divine to Immortal: $3





๐Ÿ”ฑ BOOST TROPHY LEVELS ๐Ÿ”ฑ



ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif


Per game

Herald to Archon: $1.5

Legend to Ancient: $2.5

Divine to Immortal: $3.5







๐Ÿ”ฑNew Account 100 hours + First Calibration๐Ÿ”ฑ


Price: $99
How does it work?

I will create a new account and play all remaining 100 hours normal matches and turbo in the account and I will calibrate your first rank match.


Note: I will place you in VHS bracket and calibrate divine 5 or immortal keep in mind the max MMR calibration is 6k to 7k mmr.




๐Ÿ”ฑ LEVELING UP YOUR HEROES๐Ÿ”ฑ(New Service)


Level 0 - 5 - $1


Level 6 - 12 - $3.5

Level 12 - 18 - $5.5

Level 18 - 24 - $12.5

Level 24 - 28 - $45

Level 28 - 30 - $60


Note: I will play your specific hero that you want me to play and I will increase their levels. You need Dota Plus for this in order to level up your specific heroes.






๐Ÿ”ฑ
ARCANA UNLOCK SET๐Ÿ”ฑ (New Service)




Price: $50

Note: I will play your specific hero and unlock set style 1,2,3




๐Ÿ”ฅ DARK CARNIVAL EVENT๐Ÿ”ฅ (New Service)

Price: $65

Note: I will be playing all chapters and unlock eveyrything on dark carnival event.
Note: Duration of this will consist of 5 days to 7 days max unlocking all chapters in Dark Carnival.



1790687908915.png








FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions

Note: We boost your account manually, there is NO cheats or bots when boosting your account. We care for our customers account that is why we do it appropriately to ensure safety of the account.​



  • How does the Solo boosting work?

I will log in to your account and play for you, my other booster will join me in the party so basically, it's a 2 man duo boost, me and my booster will party up together, our goal is to complete your desired MMR so we do it fast and efficient when in playing.



  • Why 2 man party? Why not Solo boost?​
Because we care for our customers account to not get banned, hence we boost your account with care and we do it safely.


  • How does DUO boosting work?

Me and my booster will invite you to our party basically we play as a 3 man in the game you will choose what roles you want to play and we will adjust for you in order to reach your desired medal.


  • How many games do you play in a day?

7 games or 8 games max Preferably, depending on your preferred schedule, for example you want to order a duo boost from us, you will pick a time and a date and we will be waiting for you to play.




  • Which server will it be played?

SEA, Japan





  • What are my roles?

Position 1 Carry, Position 2 Mid, Position 4 Roam, Position 5 support, Position 3 Offlane



  • How are you sure my account won't get banned?
Your account won't get banned since I will be resetting everything on my PC to ensure safety of your account and we handle it with care as well. To be on the safe side I would recommend ordering a duo boost with the Booster to ensure safety of the account. Nonetheless I have never encountered a ban from my customers accounts.



  • What happens if my account gets banned during boost?

We will compensate a full refund since it's against Valve's policy.





  • If you don't feel like getting boosted not to worry I sell accounts too!

(Click here to my Dota 2 account shop!)



For Inquiries please contact me here:

Discord: Xenialdota



  • Payment Method:

PayPal, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Remitly to Bank ( US/Canada).
 

Attachments

  • Dotalevel_icon01.png
    Dotalevel_icon01.png
    5.7 KB
  • Dotalevel_icon57.png
    Dotalevel_icon57.png
    9.9 KB
  • cavern crawl.png
    cavern crawl.png
    1.8 MB
  • dota lvl 59.png
    dota lvl 59.png
    9.9 KB
  • CAVEEEEEE.png
    CAVEEEEEE.png
    3.1 MB
  • CAVEEEEEE.png
    CAVEEEEEE.png
    3.1 MB
  • 1702584052387.png
    1702584052387.png
    3.3 KB
  • Crown Fall Event.png
    Crown Fall Event.png
    2.1 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Quick Boost

Xenial did a great job boosting my account from guardian to archon. Highly recommend! would be boosting from him in the future.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Recommended booster

Good booster, did Immortal MMR duo queue. would recommend to others

๐Ÿ”ฅ
 
Good booster, did Immortal MMR duo queue. would recommend to others

๐Ÿ”ฅ
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent services with cheap prices

Very trustable service. They are really good at what they do and delivered as promised and didn't disappoint. They're also very friendly when interacting with me while maintaining their professionalism. 100% would order their cheap but good services when I need it again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good experience

First time buyer.
Bought 400MMR DuoQ boost. Finished quickly and professionally.
Thank you.
 
Calibration
9 wins - 1 lose
 

Attachments

  • calib 9-1 bro.jpg
    calib 9-1 bro.jpg
    194.1 KB
Last edited:
2450 mmr + 260 mmr = 2710 mmr ( Finished in 1 day )
17 wins - 4 lose
 

Attachments

  • 1 b.jpg
    1 b.jpg
    256.2 KB
  • 2 b.jpg
    2 b.jpg
    253.7 KB
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Professional & Consistent!!

This is my first time ordering from this service. I was hesitant at first because his rates were expensive, but nonetheless, it was worth the money compared to other services, and he gave me a huge discount price since we spoke on discord. I ordered 500 mmr and he gave me a free 100 mmr, seems like ordering at a high bracket mmr can give you freebies! :) I would recommend his service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
10/10 recommend

Very fast and friendly. Updated me with a screenshot after every match.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Dota Boosting Service Ever!

This is my second time ordering from his service. I will be honest I will leave a outstanding feedback, he managed to boost 500mmr at 6.5k average bracket. I ordered duo boost at a high skill bracket game even though the prices are extremely high but it was worth every penny! Thank you Xenial Dota best mid laner ever!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Dota Boosting Service Ever!

This is my second time ordering from his service. I will be honest I will leave a outstanding feedback, he managed to boost 500mmr at 6.5k average bracket. I ordered duo boost at a high skill bracket game even though the prices are extremely high but it was worth every penny! Thank you Xenial Dota best mid laner ever!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Helped me go from 900 MMR to 2000, I only bought 900, so he gave me an Extra 200 MMR, cheapest by far on the market, really nice guy i really recommend him

thank you so much bro, for the mmr
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
best experience from a booster

One of the better booster in the market. I recommend him for anyone who wants to enjoy the game. will order again soon.
 
One of the better booster in the market. I recommend him for anyone who wants to enjoy the game. will order again soon.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great service fast 90% winrate

only lost 1 game during boost very pma.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Professional, good treatment, I recommend it +

I hired his service, we spoke by wsp. very attentive and understanding. I will hire your services again. ๐Ÿค 
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
this service is amazing.

i ordered 300 mmr of boosting service and i got exactly what i wanted in a very short amount of time. this service is legit and really reliable. ive tried many other services yet none of them come close enough to this one in terms of value. im leaving this feedback here so more people can experience this great service :).
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
700 MMR duo boosted with Xenial Dota - professional & impressive service!

My honest review as below:
The guy is very friendly, skillful, patient and he will coach you when duo boosting
He can play well in all positions especially mid, carry, roam, support.
To me, the skill and experience i get from him, more worth than the MMR boosted.
The improved skill gives me more fun in the game,
I am not scared in high mmr game and "noob" in the game anymore. :D
 
Back
Top