🏆[Banakeshop.com]-> Lifetime Warrantheap Price

Not Recently Bumped

BANAKESHOP.COM

Warning: Trade with Caution
(154 reviews)

BANAKESHOP.COM

Level 100

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 156

(98.6%) (154 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Dec 20, 2014
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
BanakeShop.com


LEVEL 30 ACCOUNTS WITH FULL OF RARES 1.5-2.7K
Level 30

Lots of Stardust 200K- 250k
1.5k-2.5k CP Pokemon
90-100% IV
Full of items
Full of rares: Dragonite, Snorlax, Lapras, Vaporeon, Gyarados

Price = 40 USD


The Pictures Below are mostly what you get !!

pcexvel3b3z5kq3cjysy.jpg


zpzs6a4617m8d35kegfq.jpg

i1gzci1hnd1spbm5zzdz.jpg


iwmtx2muvrm6c5dthl3w.jpg

duf00qyszqnwsm7fq7vl.jpg


w98mb3y52n5wc2ceewrr.jpg



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE CHANGE INTO YOUR EMAIL & PASSWORD !!!
1. Go To : https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login
2. Change Password And Email ( Scroll Down & Click "Save" if you changing Email)
3. Open Email And Verify Account
4. Open Pokémon Go on Android Or IOS Log In With Given Account Info Using Pokémon Trainer Club Option

:::FAQ:::
Q1:Why i enter the login information , it says unable to authenticate ?

Ans : Check the server status http://ispokemongodownornot.com/


Kindly leave a feedback after purchase ! thanks so much ! :)

​
In case of w/e happens you either get full refund or another account of same/better lvl and pokemons cp.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Other my thread​

​

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
All accounts were SOLD. We will update list accounts soon
 
added on skype, looking to buy the account on the front page
 
Interested, are the accounts botted/ gps spoofed as I have just been banned on my own
 
Is this still for sale? I am interested and have contacted you on skype.
 
Bought a level 28 account from this guy through Skype. 2 minutes after sending the payment I had my account full of rares, Dragonites, Snorlax's, Vaporeons, you name it I've got it!
Really happy with my purchase, friendly guy as well, can't recommend him enough!
 
Hey dude sent you an skype request from Rojs ( epik-nyd ) Im interested in an account !

P.S if anyone higher reads this i didnt made multiple accounts on purpose i typed in wrong email which doesnt even exist wrong domain anyawys thanks.
 
Last edited:
Added you on skype about 20 mins ago I am interested in buying, have a few questions though
 
do you have a level 30 account for sale, cant see on homepage ?
 
Added Skype.....

- - - Updated - - -

Good trader, A+. Will buy more accounts
 
Last edited:
Sent the add. Skype name Etna
 
Last edited:
Added
What's your skype? I am interested
 
My skype: huytung210893
post
 
We are talking on skype
Add my skype to get information of account : huytung21083
 
Z
accounr


I want a lv 30 dragonite account , show much habe i to pas and can i pay Witz paysafe? Pla answer me at [email protected]
Sent payment for lvl 30. What is the turn around on getting account info?
 
patient and trustworthy seller. would answer all the questions I asked! highly recommended!
 
Sent skype message for lvl 30 account. Skype name Fiveoh4
 
I would like the level 30 acc
 
Add my skype: huytung210893
talking on skypE?
 
Yes. I am trading with Justin Javellana
very great seller thanks for the smooth transaction yesterday. highly recommended.
 
Banned - Fraud Detected
Hi can you show me a screenshot of the two dragonite with their skill set please :)
 
That account was SOLD bro. But i still have another account. Add my skpe: huytung210893 to get details
Legit and trustworthy!!! answers quickly and very supportive on making sure you get what you paid for.
 
100% legit and he helped me a lot after the payment as well. cannot recommend enough!
 
Great seller fast and easy transaction and a great account at a cheap price thanks!
 
Great guy, good services and price. Very fast delivery! I got the account very fast. Recommended!
 
Back
Top