🏆[Banakeshop.com]-> Lifetime Warrantheap Price

Not Recently Bumped

BANAKESHOP.COM

Warning: Trade with Caution
(154 reviews)

BANAKESHOP.COM

Level 100

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 156

(98.6%) (154 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Dec 20, 2014
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
BanakeShop.com


LEVEL 30 ACCOUNTS WITH FULL OF RARES 1.5-2.7K
Level 30

Lots of Stardust 200K- 250k
1.5k-2.5k CP Pokemon
90-100% IV
Full of items
Full of rares: Dragonite, Snorlax, Lapras, Vaporeon, Gyarados

Price = 40 USD


The Pictures Below are mostly what you get !!

pcexvel3b3z5kq3cjysy.jpg


zpzs6a4617m8d35kegfq.jpg

i1gzci1hnd1spbm5zzdz.jpg


iwmtx2muvrm6c5dthl3w.jpg

duf00qyszqnwsm7fq7vl.jpg


w98mb3y52n5wc2ceewrr.jpg



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE CHANGE INTO YOUR EMAIL & PASSWORD !!!
1. Go To : https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/login
2. Change Password And Email ( Scroll Down & Click "Save" if you changing Email)
3. Open Email And Verify Account
4. Open Pokémon Go on Android Or IOS Log In With Given Account Info Using Pokémon Trainer Club Option

:::FAQ:::
Q1:Why i enter the login information , it says unable to authenticate ?

Ans : Check the server status http://ispokemongodownornot.com/


Kindly leave a feedback after purchase ! thanks so much ! :)

​
In case of w/e happens you either get full refund or another account of same/better lvl and pokemons cp.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Other my thread​

​

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - previously banned bJon
I want to buy please pm me
 
Is this account still available,sir?
 
Still available guys!
A really nice trader, transaction was fast, and he helped me. 10/10 would trade again.
 
New accounts are available now. No hack GPS, no bot, no cheat
 
"No name" - I'm pretty sure that the only way of getting a level 25 account with no name is via botting.

Can someone verify?
 
got a question i'm interested in buying but need to know is the account going to be banned in a week and if so will i get a replacement account ???and can you show me what i get with the account thank you
 
I have added u on skype would love to buy a level 30 account please let me know when and how u need payment. Thanks Mark McCreary
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1047801-Scammer-running-in-this-forum-with-40-posts-and-scamming-atleast-2-people
[removed]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged you on skype 2 days ago and never got a response. If you have a level 30+ account I'd love to buy one. Money isn't an issue
 
I would like the level 30 account i sent you a request on skype my skype name : josha wilmer
 
I would like the level 30 account i sent you a request on skype
 
Last edited:
Back
Top