Λββ§κ°α
βΛΒ° 1.0 Exploration Services βΛΒ°
Services | Prices | ETA |
βΛβΉβ‘ All Map Exploration 100% + Exploration Quests + Data Bank | $60 | 2-5 Days |
βΛβΉβ‘ 1.0 All Map Exploration 100% + Data Bank | $50 | 2-4 Days |
βΛβΉβ‘ All Sonance Caskets | $20 or $3 per region | 1 Day |
βΛβΉβ‘ All Teleporters (Quest Must Be Unlocked) | $10 | 1 Day |
βΛβΉβ‘ All Teleporters + Quest | $25 | 1-2 Days |
βΛβΉβ‘ Data bank 1-20 | $2/Lv or 10 lvls = $15 | 1-3 Days |
βΛβΉβ‘ Farming Any 3 Cost Echo of your choice | $4/H | Hourly |
ΛβΉβ‘ Farming Any Boss Of Your Choice | $4/H | Hourly |
βΛβΉβ‘ Custom Request | Please Contact | |
β€
I Complete all Boosting Services Myself (No external tools are used) ΰ»κ°ΰΎΰ½²α΅ α΅ α΅ κ±ΰΎΰ½²ΰ§§
β€
I Accept PayPal, Crypto & Escrow π’Φ΄ΰ»
ΝΦΛΰ¨ΰ§βq
β€
If there's orders ahead of you I will let you know but this will affect the completion time. You can pay in advance to be in queue ΛβΊβ§βΛ
Λββ§βΊΛ
β€
I will never contact you via a different Epicnpc account. If contacted by a different account attempting to be me please report them immediately for impersonation and stop all contact with the user. β½^β’ΰΌβ’
βΌ
β€β€
β€
β€
β€
β€
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
Last edited:
