🌸 1.0 Wuthering Waves 100% Exploration = $50

Not Recently Bumped

pastellez

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 27, 2022
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0

Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ πŸŽ€ ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš Welcome To My Wuthering Waves Boosting Services Thread Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ πŸŽ€ ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš

1718771801088.png
​


❀˖° 1.0 Exploration Services ❀˖°
​
Services​
Prices​
ETA​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ All Map Exploration 100% + Exploration Quests + Data Bank ​
$60​
2-5 Days​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ 1.0 All Map Exploration 100% + Data Bank ​
$50​
2-4 Days​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ All Sonance Caskets​
$20 or $3 per region​
1 Day​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ All Teleporters (Quest Must Be Unlocked)​
$10​
1 Day​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ All Teleporters + Quest​
$25​
1-2 Days​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ Data bank 1-20​
$2/Lv or 10 lvls = $15​
1-3 Days​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ Farming Any 3 Cost Echo of your choice ​
$4/H​
Hourly​
ΛšβŠΉβ™‘ Farming Any Boss Of Your Choice ​
$4/H​
Hourly​
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ Custom Request​
Please Contact ​
​



➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€I Complete all Boosting Services Myself (No external tools are used) ΰ»’κ’°ΰΎ€ΰ½²α΅” α΅• α΅” κ’±ΰΎ€ΰ½²ΰ§§

➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€I Accept PayPal, Crypto & Escrow π“’Φ΄ΰ»‹πŸŒ·Ν™Φ’Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘

➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€If there's orders ahead of you I will let you know but this will affect the completion time. You can pay in advance to be in queue Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšπŸ’—Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ–

➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€I will never contact you via a different Epicnpc account. If contacted by a different account attempting to be me please report them immediately for impersonation and stop all contact with the user. ≽^β€’ΰΌšβ€’πŸŽ€β‰Ό

​
➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€I'm located in Canada but can play on any server β‹†ο½‘β€§ΛšΚšπŸ“ΙžΛšβ€§ο½‘β‹†

➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€I can stream the service πŸ§ΈΰΎ€ΰ½²

➀πŸ₯€πŸ–€ If the account gets banned during the boosting a full refund will be initiated if there's hard valid proof I was the reason why β‹†ΛšπŸΎΛ–Β°
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Very pleasant to work with and always kept me in the loop
 
Back
Top