WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My Info:
Discord: 6tear
Discord ID: 168167351580098561
- I'm the original owner of all the accounts listed
- Highly Rep'ed
- Fast response time. 24/7
Payment: PayPal Friends and Family
Account Info:
Discord: 6tear
Discord ID: 168167351580098561
- NA Accounts
- Feel free to DM me about any specifics (Skins, Champs, Mastery Points, etc.)
- Never banned
- All hand leveled
- Discount for buying bulk
- I own all accounts listed
Discord: 6tear
Discord ID: 168167351580098561
- I'm the original owner of all the accounts listed
- Highly Rep'ed
- Fast response time. 24/7
Payment: PayPal Friends and Family
Account Info:
Discord: 6tear
Discord ID: 168167351580098561
- NA Accounts
- Feel free to DM me about any specifics (Skins, Champs, Mastery Points, etc.)
- Never banned
- All hand leveled
- Discount for buying bulk
- I own all accounts listed
