Selling ⭐ GenshinAccount.com ⭐ Limited Banner | Ready to Play Account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
  4. Playstation
Bind
  1. Mihoyo
Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. None
  2. 1+
  3. 3+
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 196

(99.7%) (390 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 1, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0


GenshinAccount.com.gif

Welcome to GenshinAccount.com Shop
Genshin Impact NA Farmed Reroll Accounts

North America Server | Primogems | Fates | Banner Pulls

Payment Methods:
All payments via GenshinAccount.com

(Visa / Mastercard / Amex / Discover / Crypto)

_________________________

(Click On The Photos To Buy Now)

*Primogems and Fates continue growing over time. Amounts displayed on GenshinAccount.com are the most accurate and up-to-date.

⭐ Banner Account – Starting From $9.99 ⭐

f9705ec7664e7c068a0f0e51c09cd450.png

_________________________

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE


1. Hotmail / Outlook Email Verification

Most accounts are provided with a dummy Hotmail/Outlook email account with no phone number linked.

Microsoft may occasionally require additional identity verification when the email is accessed from a new device, IP address, or location. In some cases, Microsoft may request phone verification before allowing access to the email account.

These verification requirements are controlled entirely by Microsoft and are outside the control of GenshinAccount.com.

If Microsoft requests phone verification, you may need to use a clean/eligible phone number and a normal residential or trusted IP address to complete the verification process.

GenshinAccount.com cannot guarantee that Microsoft will not request additional verification and is not responsible for Microsoft/Hotmail verification requirements, security restrictions, or temporary access limitations.

2. Game Security / "Too Many Attempts"

Due to updated security systems implemented by the game developer, logging into an account from a new device, location, or IP address may occasionally trigger additional security protection.

In some cases, you may receive a "Too Many Attempts" message or experience a temporary restriction after a sudden change of IP address or repeated login/security attempts.

If this occurs, additional waiting time may be required before attempting to log in, change account information, or complete security verification again.

These restrictions are controlled by the game developer and are outside the control of GenshinAccount.com.

If a temporary restriction appears, we strongly recommend avoiding repeated login attempts and allowing sufficient time before trying again, as repeated attempts may extend the restriction.

Please carefully read and understand these disclaimers before purchasing.


By purchasing from GenshinAccount.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above disclaimers and conditions.


_________________________

Security Guarantee


All resources and characters included with our Genshin Impact accounts are obtained through normal in-game progression and farming methods.

Please check each product page for the exact Primogem amount, Fates, characters, weapons, Adventure Rank, progression, and other account details before purchase.


GenshinAccount.com


​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
bought eula account

I bought a eula account with sig. weapon, and I got way more than I paid for (2 more five stars) This site is amazing. would 100% order again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Worth it

Bought a Hu Tao + Staff of Homa farmed account and got a little bit more than what i was expecting, i will buy more from here sometime.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Services

Ordered from here not to long ago and was told the account was no longer available but was given the option to choose another account that was similar or to upgrade to another account , so in the end came out pretty happy.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

Bought an account from the seller 2 days ago and received an even better account than the one I bought.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very good seller

I have already purchased several accounts, fast and very good service, I recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Absolutely worth it!

I just bought an account with them and have been blessed with literally 3 5* characters in less than 3 minutes. Two of which came back to back. It's not just an account, it's a whole damn rabbit foot ♥
 
Exactly as advertised, Fast, Easy, dont know what else to say, 100% recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

Good seller, fast delivery
 
Great buyer and excellent service

Fast and very good attention. I recommended 100%
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good service

Good service, Fast delivered. 100% recommended
 
Hi, Im looking for an account with Ayaka+Mistsplitter+Raiden+Yelan (Optional).

Let me know if you have an account like that in stock.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Website is very nice and its easy to find what you want, seller is very nice and quick to respond
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Buying Genshin Account Easy and Quick

Bought a Zhongli + Ganyu for an alt account via this service and it was provided. Waiting time was reasonable and within the 24hr allocated for delivering the service. Would recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Highly recommended!

Great seller, helped me out a lot and great communication! Would definitely come back
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Gave me the exact account I wanted!

One of the best sellers on EpicNPC!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy seller and fast shipping!

Great service overall!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick delivery better than advertised

Got more than advertised, quick delivery would definitely recommend to anyone and will be a return buyer myself.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Pretty good, you get what it advertises

I bought two accounts from this dealer. It was through the site. You get the login info through email soon after if not an hour or so after. Not bad at all, I'm content with what I got.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
patient and respectful

Answered all my questions and help to find exactly what I wanted
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and easy!

There is a problem but the seller solves it very fast. Would recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller with a excellent communication

Amazing seller with a excellent communication
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great communication very trustworthy

Was very fast in communicating and i got the account i wanted, would highly reccomend this seller!
 
Got the wrong account i asked for but he worked with me and i got the correct account, great communication and very understanding seller would highly recommend communication was very fast
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast, reliable, affordable.

Just bought an account with Eula and Mona / NA / Lumine. Took a good 10 hours or so for me to get but I made the purchase really late at night, and it's stated it may take up to 24 hours for you to get it. It was AR 10 and clean for me to start, thanks! Easier to use than zzreroll or setsunaepic.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

I received everything as promised and I received it quick. This is great seller.
 
Fast delivery, and I received everything as advertised and promised by the seller. I'm very pleased.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

1st time buying, fast and easy. 10/10 would buy again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller, prompt delivery

Bought from them and received my account in a timely manner. My account had my chosen 5* plus 2 random 5*--both of which I absolutely love. Extremely happy, would buy from again :)
 
Do you have any Zhongli and Tartaglia accounts? (together, not separate)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Done in a jiffy with no issues

No issues, just buy, wait and get
 
I didn't know exactly where to find the information to the account I paid for, and the seller got back to me and helped me out, would buy from this seller again.
 
Got an account with Ayaka. Easy payment and got the account shortly after through email! Good prices, I highly recommend this seller
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing service

Placed my order and delivered very fast. I would totally order from you again :)
 
Got everything I asked for made 2 purchases and came within 30 mins.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Shop Out There

Account came with everything stated and incredibly fast, within 30 minutes of purchase the account was delivered. I was able to easily transfer the account to my own credentials! Thank you so much for this kick start to restarting my Genshin journey.
 
Back
Top