SOLD ✅Diamond 3 Account | 20 LVL | 73% WR✅

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Mid
Original Owner
Yes
(161 reviews)

encewho

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 163

(100%) (161 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jul 15, 2019
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone! I'm selling:
Marvel Rivals | Diamond 3 Account | 20 LVL, 73% WR
| Steam

The account was created for sale, and I played completely by myself without third-party software.

айс1.png


➖PRICE➖
45$

TRC20 CRYPTO


➖DISCORD➖
encewho
(we don't have discord nitro)
DISCORD ID: 641554324828323840


*We could use MiddleMan if necessary.


___________________________________

🚨 WATCH OUT SCAMMERS 🚨

ALWAYS CONFIRM YOU ADDED THE RIGHT PERSON OR TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON.

• I dont't buy accounts. I'm not middle man & I don't do middle man. I will never PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. Any of these activities are scammers.
• We don't have discord nitro or any other badges on the account, like HypeSquad and etc.


MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC FOR VERIFICATION.
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top