They are amazing at what they do! I asked for a custom service to have a couple games played on my account each day for a while. It is now complete and I am very happy with the result! Great pricing and fast communication as well! I definitely recommend using their service!
Fenderfeniks
Diamond 4 - Master Tier EUW Done
Fenderfeniks
Gold 4 - Diamond 4 NA server Done
Versace60
V
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey i am interessed
Add me on discord
El Pierrot#4367
Hikke
H
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect realisation of the order
I made an order with specific requirement and it didnt make any problem, all was done in time and in the perfect condition, K/DA were not too high to stay a bit normal. Champion asked were used. I recommend
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.