- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Russia
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Braytech < Click
The Perfect Account to Start the Game or Return to the Game in Both PvE and PvP!
Personal
Crossave Available.
(Cooldawn)
Platform: SteamThe Perfect Account to Start the Game or Return to the Game in Both PvE and PvP!
Personal
Crossave Available.
Free name change: Available
- Exotic 242/359

- Seasonal Rank - 1+ Level.

- All Masks of the Festival of the Dead,Triumphs and Awards.

- Purchased Deluxe Pre-Order.

- There are Rare Emblems and other Items from Previous Seasons.

- Exotics from Raids is Divinity, Anarchy, Taraba, a Thousand Votes, The Eye of the Future,Vex Mythoclast

- Items - 3468/4358, Triumphs Score - 119629

- Osiris 2 Sparrow, 2 Ghost

Pinnacles.
[SIZE=7][B][I][B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][B][I][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][B][I][FONT=Arial]Exotic from Previous Seasons.[/FONT][/I][/B][/I][/B][/SIZE][/B][/I][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[I][B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][B][I][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][B][I][FONT=Arial][B][I][FONT=Arial][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][SIZE=7]All the Exotic. [/FONT][/FONT][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][/I][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I][/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
There are a lot of things that you can't get
Sparrow from the Fighters Of The Past raid (the Best in the Game).
There is a Ship from the forge
Veteran account
Price: 1300$ (Negotiable)
Payment Method: PayPal (f&f)
Happy to Accept Middleman Services but please bear the fee if you are opting for a Middleman.
PM on EpicNPC or Discord: Mr.Lucky ッ#8910
Account Disclosure:
The account has never been recalled, hacked.
In some seasons, the rating was obtained using a game bug.
Last edited:
