• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

☘️Destiny 2 All Dlc | 3x1330+ | 119k+ Triumphs | Vex | 25 Seals 1300$☘️

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MisterLucky

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Aug 31, 2020
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Braytech < Click

The Perfect Account to Start the Game or Return to the Game in Both PvE and PvP!

Personal


Crossave Available. (y) (Cooldawn)
​
Platform: Steam(y)
Free name change: Available(y)


1631971901935.png
1631971920337.png
1631971936934.png

​

  • Exotic 242/359 ;)
  • Seasonal Rank - 1+ Level. :ROFLMAO:
  • All Masks of the Festival of the Dead,Triumphs and Awards. :alien:
  • Purchased Deluxe Pre-Order. :cool:
  • There are Rare Emblems and other Items from Previous Seasons. :sneaky:
  • Exotics from Raids is Divinity, Anarchy, Taraba, a Thousand Votes, The Eye of the Future,Vex Mythoclast :p
  • Items - 3468/4358, Triumphs Score - 119629 :eek:
  • Osiris 2 Sparrow, 2 Ghost :devilish:
1631971360143.png
1622818769083.png 1622818799352.png


Pinnacles.

2607160-366386fc7819e9513c0074e3a8ab0e11.png
+ Adored, Salvager's Salvo


[SIZE=7][B][I][B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][B][I][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][B][I][FONT=Arial]Exotic from Previous Seasons.
[/FONT][/I][/B][/I][/B]
[/SIZE][/B][/I][/I][/B][/COLOR]

2425792-ad74d9d85895a05d1954ffcd4c25def2.png
2425793-f530fadfc3637c5f85b95b0cdc2ba4d3.png
2425794-aaa35b7f24d9be48c61d3b77508347d9.png
1621176033986-png.1698549


[I][B][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][B][I][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][B][I][FONT=Arial][B][I][FONT=Arial][COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)][SIZE=7]All the Exotic. [/FONT][/FONT][/I][/FONT][/I][/B][/I][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I][/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
1622819179838.png 1622819203516.png 1622819232535.png


There are a lot of things that you can't get
Sparrow from the Fighters Of The Past raid (the Best in the Game).
There is a Ship from the forge

Veteran account

1626436089195.png

1626437059208.png 1626437134142.png 1626437161883.png 1626437186830.png 1626437215663.png
1626437295601.png
1626437324304.png
1626437349884.png 1626437405302.png
1626437427121.png
1626437446257.png
1626437556545.png
1626437629299.png
1626437651014.png
1626437722979.png

Price: 1300$ (Negotiable)

Payment Method: PayPal (f&f)
Happy to Accept Middleman Services but please bear the fee if you are opting for a Middleman.
PM on EpicNPC or Discord: Mr.Lucky ッ#8910


Account Disclosure:
The account has never been recalled, hacked.
In some seasons, the rating was obtained using a game bug.​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey text my number 863 301 1128 so we can talk about the account ur selling
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top