SOLD Zoro+Luffy+Kaido+Sanji=20$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Type
  1. Semi-Fresh
  2. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

Pitagurus

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(100%) (93 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Apr 12, 2022
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Extremely helpful and 100% legit so glad I found him to help

This man is a legend, he was extremely helpful with the whole process giving me me all the information I needed he was really kind and did make me smile and laugh from just how nice he was. He was very chatty which made him really approachable for a first time trader like myself and was really quick to get the whole thing sorted, if you’re going to buy any accounts make sure it’s with this guy he made my day so much I gave him a tip out of kindness, there needs to be more people like him in the world I can’t thank him enough for all his help and making my day. Thanks a million man!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top