• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[ZAKEN] WTS Yul Sagg. 96 + battery ISS 90.

Not Recently Bumped

hawkaps

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Feb 25, 2016
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everybody. I'm tired of playing (noob at this chronicle), and I probably will try to sell their accounts. Selling at NEW SERVER ZAKEN! Selling two characters together!
_________________________
1st Char:

Main
: Yull Saggitarius l 96lvl +69%
Dual: Wynn Elemental Master l 94lvl +34%
Subs: Archmage & Cardinal l 80lvl's

Immortal armor/jewels (3x60 ATT) :p, Power Shirt+4, Shadow Shoter (R)+2, Demon Circlet P.Atk+5%, Tauti`s Bracelet, and other noobie wears. 90kk adena, GREEN NICK (500+ karma), PURPLE TYTLE (BUY THIS 4ever), PVP/PK 54/2, Fame 19k+, 1 Seraph Neckle R95, Mentee`s mark 48k+, noblese.

exkVzIH.jpg

_________________________

2nd Char (battery for 1st):

Main: Iss Doomcryer l 90lvl +29%
Dual: Shillien Templar l 85+ w/o 4th proffision
Subs: -

Immortal armor/jewels, Istina's Bracelet, Angel Circlet P.Def+5%, noblesse.

8Shdedm.jpg

_________________________

offers
skype: hawkaps or mail me

I accept VISA or WebMoney(pref or garant). I will provide with both L2 account and Email address registered with the account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top