SOLD Yvonne + Laevatain, Male MC. (Asia)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Platform
  1. PC
Type
  1. Starter
Original Owner
Yes
(17 reviews)

rifan44

Level 50

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 22, 2025
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Server Asia.
Male MC, Level 2.
2 Limit.
• Yvonne
• Laevatain

Beginner ON.

Can change email.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • Binnance

Attachments

  • IMG-20260124-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20260124-WA0014.jpg
    332.8 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good stuff, had other accounts when prev one was already sold

Bought from this seller because they earlier had a Yvonne and Last Rite, but was already sold. They told me about other accounts they have, and in case they were getting another yvonne + last rite.

This account came up during the replies on accounts available, so I bought it!

Yes I'm buying yet another account from EpicNPC, story of my life.

Now I can pose Yvonne and really figure out how to draw anime poses because her nice bodily shape is real nice pose reference! Oh and Surtr can do stuff in the background I guess.

Eh, what do you mean her name's laevatein now?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top