WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
![]() |
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account |
Hello, there!
Im selling a monetized youtube channel. And, it is an old account. Everything is changeable.
The link of the channel is : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxXkR2ZPms6-6ZDImZHkSw
We can do with middleman!
Before you buy it, please contact me about
availableness of the account
Also, i have a some similiar accounts to recommend and more suitable to ya!
I got an accounts with verified blue badge!(Available)
I accept a paypal or skrill and btc!
And, i also accept a google/apple pay, debit/credit card! (new payments added)
Feel free to contact me:
@justimys (Telegram)
justimys (discord)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071195373993 (fb)
Im selling a monetized youtube channel. And, it is an old account. Everything is changeable.
The link of the channel is : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxXkR2ZPms6-6ZDImZHkSw
We can do with middleman!
Before you buy it, please contact me about
availableness of the account
Also, i have a some similiar accounts to recommend and more suitable to ya!
I got an accounts with verified blue badge!(Available)
I accept a paypal or skrill and btc!
And, i also accept a google/apple pay, debit/credit card! (new payments added)
Feel free to contact me:
@justimys (Telegram)
justimys (discord)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071195373993 (fb)

