~~ SALE IS LIMITED: WILL NOT SELL IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! ~~
Hello EpicNPC!
I'm currently selling permanent Premium subscription on your custom made Curse - WoW Addons, Minecraft Mods, Curse Client and Gaming News account!
That means I will create a new account with your username, password and email.
I don't accept Steam accounts, only steam games codes or other LoL skin codes/cards.
Payment will go through PayPal. I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU'RE A TRUSTED MEMBER.
Can provide screenshots and show you my vouches on MPGH before trading or upon request.
Features:
Premium Curse Client
* Online Gaming Simplified
* ONE-CLICK ADDON UPDATE/TEXTURE AND SYNC
* SAVED GAME SYNC
* ADDON/TEXTURE SETTINGS BACKUP
* ADDON/TEXTURE SYNC*
* PREMIUM BANDWIDTH
* Premium Minecraft World Sync and cloud storage
* Only available on the PC version of Curse Client
Partner Discounts
* 15% off J!NX gear (and many other great offers)
* Premium members are granted access to the 'My Offers' page, offering exclusive discounts on computer hardware, gaming peripherals, swag and more.
Premium Sweepstakes & Beta Keys
* Legendary loot & early access to betas
Other Features You'll Enjoy
* Ad-Free Experience
* Premium-Only Beta Keys
* Faster addon downloads
* Support Addon Authors
If interested, PM me your Skype or post it down here below.
Hello EpicNPC!
I'm currently selling permanent Premium subscription on your custom made Curse - WoW Addons, Minecraft Mods, Curse Client and Gaming News account!
That means I will create a new account with your username, password and email.
I don't accept Steam accounts, only steam games codes or other LoL skin codes/cards.
Payment will go through PayPal. I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU'RE A TRUSTED MEMBER.
Can provide screenshots and show you my vouches on MPGH before trading or upon request.
Features:
Premium Curse Client
* Online Gaming Simplified
* ONE-CLICK ADDON UPDATE/TEXTURE AND SYNC
* SAVED GAME SYNC
* ADDON/TEXTURE SETTINGS BACKUP
* ADDON/TEXTURE SYNC*
* PREMIUM BANDWIDTH
* Premium Minecraft World Sync and cloud storage
* Only available on the PC version of Curse Client
Partner Discounts
* 15% off J!NX gear (and many other great offers)
* Premium members are granted access to the 'My Offers' page, offering exclusive discounts on computer hardware, gaming peripherals, swag and more.
Premium Sweepstakes & Beta Keys
* Legendary loot & early access to betas
Other Features You'll Enjoy
* Ad-Free Experience
* Premium-Only Beta Keys
* Faster addon downloads
* Support Addon Authors
If interested, PM me your Skype or post it down here below.
