yeeZy#0684

Not Recently Bumped

Trekktondo

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
Is this guy really mod here? I never faced such a rude, not willing to cooperate guy.
I asked him 3 times if he can message me here to confirm his identity and that's what I got. I'm really sorry for you guys if you have such moderators here.
Now I know why there is so many scammers here doing their businesses without punishment. Even mods can't cooperate with people.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - investigating
Is this guy really mod here? I never faced such a rude, not willing to cooperate guy.
I asked him 3 times if he can message me here to confirm his identity and that's what I got. I'm really sorry for you guys if you have such moderators here.
Now I know why there is so many scammers here doing their businesses without punishment. Even mods can't cooperate with people.

Is impersonator :ROFLMAO:
Im middleman here not work out of the forum not use discord for middleman services.
and I don't add anyone in the discord.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
You can have same discord name with nitro. Its ridiculous.

But at end of day as former staff I can tell you we do not speak to anyone like that and if we did we are held accountable for it.

I had a private sale, offsite, where a buyer was rude to me and kept pushing me to sell for his low ball offer even after I declined it politely. I told him to go (bad words here), after repeatedly badgering me and telling me why i am wrong and his lowball is good and i have to take his offer as no one will offer me better. One sentence and ended conversation. I got reported for it here and had to apologize. So I can tell you no one here is talking to you like that.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
here a guide to check discord id, so even if people impersonate with discord name by nitro, they won't be able to have same discord id

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/guide-to-check-discord-impersonator-unique-id.1500499/

but ofcourse, the real one need provide their discord id on their contact, I am start using this now since recently I got so many impersonator for WoW games
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Thank you guys for your replies.
Now I know how to protect myself from at least impersonators.
Check this
https://characterchecker.com/
Very useful tool. I will not try to explain how it works. Everything in described there.

@SetsunaEpic#6279 Real discord
@𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚌#6279. Fake, actualy yeeZy from my first post is impersonating satsuna now
 
Last edited:
Is this guy really mod here? I never faced such a rude, not willing to cooperate guy.
I asked him 3 times if he can message me here to confirm his identity and that's what I got. I'm really sorry for you guys if you have such moderators here.
Now I know why there is so many scammers here doing their businesses without punishment. Even mods can't cooperate with people.

He's also scamming people on reddit.
 
Back
Top