EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

yeeZy#0684

4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Is this guy really mod here? I never faced such a rude, not willing to cooperate guy.
I asked him 3 times if he can message me here to confirm his identity and that's what I got. I'm really sorry for you guys if you have such moderators here.
Now I know why there is so many scammers here doing their businesses without punishment. Even mods can't cooperate with people.

ip hash: 46980a25e90f9f1e6528a8

DOP3BOOST

TRADE GUARDIAN
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
1600   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Is this guy really mod here? I never faced such a rude, not willing to cooperate guy.
I asked him 3 times if he can message me here to confirm his identity and that's what I got. I'm really sorry for you guys if you have such moderators here.
Now I know why there is so many scammers here doing their businesses without punishment. Even mods can't cooperate with people.
Is impersonator :ROFLMAO:
Im middleman here not work out of the forum not use discord for middleman services.
and I don't add anyone in the discord.

ip hash: 3ddb6d5af05114f7cd470b

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
317   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You can have same discord name with nitro. Its ridiculous.

But at end of day as former staff I can tell you we do not speak to anyone like that and if we did we are held accountable for it.

I had a private sale, offsite, where a buyer was rude to me and kept pushing me to sell for his low ball offer even after I declined it politely. I told him to go (bad words here), after repeatedly badgering me and telling me why i am wrong and his lowball is good and i have to take his offer as no one will offer me better. One sentence and ended conversation. I got reported for it here and had to apologize. So I can tell you no one here is talking to you like that.

ip hash: 4308cbbf90b81a720df2af

SylphidGaming

#1 Mobile Game Fresh Account Store
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
158   0   0
Country
Indonesia
ip hash: e0f94f40af1ea0a93abf60
4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Thank you guys for your replies.
Now I know how to protect myself from at least impersonators.
Check this
https://characterchecker.com/
Very useful tool. I will not try to explain how it works. Everything in described there.

@SetsunaEpic#6279 Real discord
@πš‚πšŽπšπšœπšžπš—πšŠπ™΄πš™πš’πšŒ#6279. Fake, actualy yeeZy from my first post is impersonating satsuna now

Last edited:
ip hash: 75454b7236ecbb6821915f