XEvil Captcha Solver tried and loving it

Not Recently Bumped

YetiArmyNFT

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 7, 2021
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
XEvil is a captcha solving software that promises to significantly improve the speed and solve rate of captcha solving for its users. I recently purchased a copy of XEvil after becoming frustrated with the slow response and solve rates of GSA Captcha Breaker and 2Captcha. I tried the demo version of XEvil and was immediately impressed by the difference it made. The only downside to the demo was that it would stop every now and then, as most demo software does. However, the improvement was significant enough for me to purchase the full version of XEvil, which I received for free with the purchase of Xrumer.

Since using XEvil, I have noticed a significant increase in the speed and efficiency of my captcha solving. In just one day, XEvil's recaptcha solver "saved me over $20" in captcha fees, according to the software. This is a significant improvement, as I had previously spent $30 on captcha solving that only lasted for half a day. Overall, I am extremely impressed with XEvil and believe it to be a sound investment for anyone in need of efficient captcha solving.

They are currently running private beta test which will support funcaptcha like in microsoft and twitter, can't wait to use it.

I have also attached my non-referral link here Try XEvil
 
Back
Top