WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone!
I am selling these 2 accounts, its a combination of a Steam and Xbox account.
They are being sold together.
Both are full access, Original Email included.
Fully linkable for both.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am down to use Trade Guardian services, however it will be at your expense.
Price: €500
BIN: €500
Payment method: PayPal Friends & Family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disc: akane.abyssssss
I am selling these 2 accounts, its a combination of a Steam and Xbox account.
They are being sold together.
Both are full access, Original Email included.
Fully linkable for both.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am down to use Trade Guardian services, however it will be at your expense.
Price: €500
BIN: €500
Payment method: PayPal Friends & Family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disc: akane.abyssssss
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
