EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Xbox One Digital Games

XNBGX

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAMES
(Primary and Secondary accounts)

Hey guys, I'm currently selling Xbox One digital download accounts. These games are redeemed by a code and is %100 safe and legit and no bans however warranty is still included. Only Primary accounts available for redeemed code accounts.

I also sell non redeemed code accounts which goes for less and have primary and secondary accounts for a lower price which you can check below..

Price's, most frequent questions asked and terms and conditions below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAMES PRICE'S:

Standard edition: £35 - Primary
(Redeemed Code)

Standard edition: £30 - Primary
(Unredeemed Code)
Standard edition: £18 - Secondary
(Unredeemed Code)

Deluxe edition: £45 - £47
(Unredeemed)

Ultimate edition: £55 - £65
(Unredeemed)

12 Months Xbox Live Membership: £25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX ONE GAMES FAQ's

What is a primary account?

A primary account allows you to have full control to download a game and to then play the game downloaded,
on YOUR OWN profile using your gamertag to earn achievements etc

What is a secondary account?

A secondary account can not be set as home and can not be shared with anyone
but still allows you to play the game on YOUR OWN profile using your gamertag to earn achievements etc.
If you set a secondary account to home you will lose access to the profile.

How to place an order?
You can reply on this forum, or shoot me a private message

How to pay?
Bank transfer, Bitcoin and PayPal

Delivery?
Delivery time is anytime between 30 mins up to 24 hours to custom build the account.

How can I trust you?
I am a trusted seller and have vouches and proof of my service, just message me and I will give you a link to my FB group where all my vouches are.

If you have any more questions just give me a shout here or add me via Skype: xnbx888. Looking forward to hearing from you.

(Warranty included)

ip hash: 5da831cdb2813596775714