B Bolt 112 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Mexico Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 13, 2017 #1 Submit Feedback I do not really care what else is on the account as long as it doesn't significantly drive up the price. Open for negotiation.
Submit Feedback I do not really care what else is on the account as long as it doesn't significantly drive up the price. Open for negotiation.
kingofcomedy5 K Aug 9, 2017 Bolt 112 said: I do not really care what else is on the account as long as it doesn't significantly drive up the price. Open for negotiation. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I have an account with battlefield 1 and overwatch all I want is $30 for it.
Bolt 112 said: I do not really care what else is on the account as long as it doesn't significantly drive up the price. Open for negotiation. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I have an account with battlefield 1 and overwatch all I want is $30 for it.