<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #33CC00">Xbox 360 Halo 3 Edition </span> </span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FFFF00">It Comes with everything as it would if you bought it brand new, Plus more </span> </span>
* Extra controller.
* Extra battery pack.
* Plug N' Play charger, charge controller while you play.
Games included;
* Halo 3
* GTA IV
* Call Of Duty 4
* Madden '08
* Gears of War
<span style="color: #FFFF00">I am asking $600 for the whole setup, I will pay for shipping.
Paypal is ok, as long as your address is verified.
Please PM me if interested </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FFFF00">It Comes with everything as it would if you bought it brand new, Plus more </span> </span>
* Extra controller.
* Extra battery pack.
* Plug N' Play charger, charge controller while you play.
Games included;
* Halo 3
* GTA IV
* Call Of Duty 4
* Madden '08
* Gears of War
<span style="color: #FFFF00">I am asking $600 for the whole setup, I will pay for shipping.
Paypal is ok, as long as your address is verified.
Please PM me if interested </span>
