BANNED APBHacker 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 21, 2013 #51 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - NeWayGaming PS4 for sure it looks amazing with nice games
P pmk 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 21, 2013 #52 Go for PS4 as I love Sony's product
BANNED speekynza 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 21, 2013 #53 Banned - banned user FusioN Totally PS4.
O ohmymillion 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 25, 2013 #54 PS4 because of The Division, but since they announced it on PC. PC Gamers FTW!
I IDubzyy 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 30, 2013 #55 Neither, PC
K KSAXGAMER 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 5, 2014 #56 both
newbytr 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 6, 2014 #57 Both is good yeah I read some reviews and my friend experience PS4 optical drive had some issue broken ....
Both is good yeah I read some reviews and my friend experience PS4 optical drive had some issue broken ....
DEX AiM 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 7, 2014 #58 Neither. PC master race.
BANNED nicknero 2 1 0 Rating 3.50 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 8, 2014 #59 Banned - failed to resolve dispute -http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/604092-nicknero-is-a-scammer xbox one !
Banned - failed to resolve dispute -http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/604092-nicknero-is-a-scammer xbox one !
eleectro 4 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 9, 2014 #60 PC ftw
newbytr 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 9, 2014 #61 PC is best for us but question is Xbox one vs PS4
J JoJosBizarreAuctions 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 11, 2014 #62 Had a 360 last gen. Switched to PS4 this gen and I couldn't be happier.
BANNED Keiichi 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Japan Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Jan 11, 2014 #63 Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ I'll be waiting for a year or so until PS4/Xbox One until the price have been greatly discounted and then buy. I stick to my PC for now.
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ I'll be waiting for a year or so until PS4/Xbox One until the price have been greatly discounted and then buy. I stick to my PC for now.
K Krisarin 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 11, 2014 #64 ps4 way more better ...
L lolface 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 12, 2014 #65 I played PS2 and Xbox360. Looks like I'm back to sony for this new gen... PS4 just outclasses the Xbox One in every way x(
I played PS2 and Xbox360. Looks like I'm back to sony for this new gen... PS4 just outclasses the Xbox One in every way x(
W Wakuf 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 12, 2014 #66 Definitely PS4.
G goldentequila 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 13, 2014 #67 Definitely PS4. Better titles.
S sashs3443 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 13, 2014 #68 Can't choose any since they're still not out in my country. :3
J john225 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 14, 2014 #69 ps4 all the way
newbytr 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 15, 2014 #70 Just i said before my friend has PS4 optical drive is puff gone broken ... He is looking searching this problem many ppl had this problem.
Just i said before my friend has PS4 optical drive is puff gone broken ... He is looking searching this problem many ppl had this problem.
BANNED DotoFix 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 16, 2014 #71 Banned - multiple accounts - previously banned - Hoodiemob I'm still giving it another 6 months to a year.
Banned - multiple accounts - previously banned - Hoodiemob I'm still giving it another 6 months to a year.
E ElykDranaes 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 19, 2014 #72 PC>PS4>Xbox 360>Xbox 1