xbox 1 or ps4

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbballaz

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 31, 2013
Last seen
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I loved Microsofts xbox 360 but if i'm going to buy a next generation console it will probably be the PS4 mostly because of the lower price and of the controllers. Ive also readed that i don't need an playstation network subscribtion to be able to use apps like netflix etc and also i've readed that PS4 comes with stronger graphics.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
And Playstation 4 and Sony will keep letting their gamers have access to free online play.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
If only Sony could share the exlusive PS4 titles to computers then i wouldn't have to buy PS4 haha.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Haha most who posted in this thread choosing PS4 over Xbox One, Xbox One has way to much limits true.
 
I bought the PS4. Great system so far :)

I don't see the point in spending an extra 100 dollars for inferior hardware (Xbone). Perhaps I'll change my mind if the Xbone releases any "must-have-gotta-play" games in the future.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Should had pre-orded the ps4 but i regret i didn't.. Sure you can buy it from the black market if you're ready to put more money for it. I stay with my computer until they reduced the price on the PS4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top