EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Platforms
Xbox
Filter
Platinum

Marvelness

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I currently have over 100k platinum in Warframe on Xbox One and wish to sell some of it. For $20 you can get 1000p, 3000p+ and up can resolve in bigger discounts.

I'm also offering boosting services of all types from FAST credit farming, experience farming, eidolon/tricap carries, and sorties! Pricing will depend on requirements.

If you're interested, most preferably would like it if you messaged me on skype: trayswizzle29, leave a comment, or e-mail me at [email protected], to discuss further business. The transaction will be through a in-game trade so you'll need 500k credits per 1000p. I can assist if you are purchasing platinum.

Please note that I am usually available only after 5 PM CT during weekdays except Thursday, I'm available whenever then as well as the weekend.

Last edited:
ip hash: fdc4e48e09967f7f8546c0

sachamo88

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
69   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Looking to buy plat

ip hash: dc99b781d0d981f3b454f2

Slash3707

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
The only xbox platinum seller you will ever need is right here

Finding Xbox platinum can be really hard and some people on the internet will try to take advantage of you. My purchase today though has been so easy even a caveman can do it. No seriously though thank you for being honest and straightforward and helping me get what i needed in a timely manner. Next time i need platinum I know exactly who I'm gonna get it from, thanks again man.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I currently have over 100k platinum in Warframe on Xbox One and wish to sell some of it. For $20 you can get 1000p, 3000p+ and up can resolve in bigger discounts.

I'm also offering boosting services of all types from FAST credit farming, experience farming, eidolon/tricap carries, and sorties! Pricing will depend on requirements.

If you're interested, most preferably would like it if you messaged me on skype: trayswizzle29, leave a comment, or e-mail me at [email protected], to discuss further business. The transaction will be through a in-game trade so you'll need 500k credits per 1000p. I can assist if you are purchasing platinum.

Please note that I am usually available only after 5 PM CT during weekdays except Thursday, I'm available whenever then as well as the weekend.
Helped out a lot quick and easy, might do some business again

ip hash: 4b7d11db6de10318e72c48
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

As of 12/29/2019, 3k will go for $55. 4k or higher will go for $15 per 1k.

ip hash: fdc4e48e09967f7f8546c0
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
This guy has been my plat dealer for over 2 years now and he has never let me down, He has very fair deals and is a very trusted seller in my book. I've recently purchased 7kp from him for a very fair price; highly recommended will buy from him again.

Highly recommend