x1 Blox Fruit Max LV account ( Have godhuman, 3 1m+ fruits above) (5$)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TommyVn324

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (22 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jul 21, 2021
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have 3 accounts STACKED that play Blox fruit
You can DM me through my Discord tronli123#3485 or chat on epicnpc
I mainly accept PayPal f&f (You go first or we use MM on epicnpc [you pay fee] and other payments dm me abt it )
ALL 3 accounts are fresh accounts that DON'T LINK with any Gmail or PIN, bought it, changes pass then it is all yours

Price: 5$ ( for 2 first accounts)​
Enough talking here are the picture about 3 accounts ( i will mark them with #1, #2, etc)

#1 (Have 3 1m+ fruits and light awakend ) (SOLD)
Yvas_90PROHV.png


#2 ( like the account above just have fewer fruits )
Yvas_AL1FMZY.png


#3 The best account all of them ( Got dragon, spirit,... you can see in the picture + 20k frags ) FOR THIS ACCOUNT I SELL IT AT 10$ (SOLD)
Namelessdanh.png

Well I think that all the information about the 3 accounts that I mentioned above, if you still need any info about the account just let me know
*Note I use PAID EXPLOIT, SCRIPT (SAFE) to farm*
Thanks for reading this thread hope you have a nice day​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy Transaction

seller was nice and the transaction was fast and easy
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top