EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling www.rankedaccounts.com | Cheap Vertigo Rank Boosting | 100% Verified Seller

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
We provide both lobby boost and rank boost services!!! No extra charge for Lobby Boost

Cheap Vertigo Boosting. Delivery is almost instant unless we have too many orders in the queue. We start the work as soon as the payment is made.
Click Here to order your rank boost today.

How do we boost your accounts?
We boost your accounts via Vertigo Boosting method. We do not use any kinds of cheats or 3rd party softwares that might harm your account in any manner.

Last edited:

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Rank Boosting Available....
5 slots
Unfortunately sir we are new and hence we do not have many vouch copies, But I see you are from Croatia and usually must be using the EU servers so what we can do is you can join us for a lobby boost :)
Is that satisfactory sir :) ?

danslek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
16   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
im from sea, so the ping is hi and usually take long to lobby mm. how much if u play my acc?

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
im from sea, so the ping is hi and usually take long to lobby mm. how much if u play my acc?
Hello sir,
If you are in SEA we have lobbies in the Asian Region so if you want you can join us in the lobby.
Moreover the rates for our boosting and you joining the lobby are the same.

danslek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
16   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
so i just order from your site? i tried to add you on skype but no result found for 'ezcsgogg'

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Yes you can direct order from the site and in customer notes kindly mention your steam id we will add you :)

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Not the fastest, but definitely the cheapest boosting service. I highly recommend them. :)
<3 ty sir I know we werent the fastest in your case cause we faced some ISP issues like we conveyed but we loved your mutual respect and understanding for us. Thank you :)

danslek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
16   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
VERY FAST! maybe if not bcs of network problem my acc will finish within hours :D

+1 positive feedback!

Dylleramz

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
85   1   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
why do you even ruin the boosting marketplace?

Dylleramz

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
85   1   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Sir my intentions aint to compete or fight with anyone else here its just to deliver boosting at rates that people deserve :) for further discussions be sure to drop an inbox :)
We are not fighting, i am just telling the facts, that boosting marketplace will be ruined very soon because of such acts like you do,of course i can understand that 1$ is big money for you, but you should know if you have read economic textbook, that such acts ruin market and boosting can become priceless very soon. Am i wrong?

rankedaccounts

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
We are not fighting, i am just telling the facts, that boosting marketplace will be ruined very soon because of such acts like you do,of course i can understand that 1$ is big money for you, but you should know if you read economic textbook, that such acts ruin market and boosting can become priceless very soon. Am i wrong?
I agree with your viewpoint and have no intentions of crashing too :) I am new here and people might not trust me as much so I am just starting my work here with a steal deal and will then go back to normal rates :) I dont wish to spoil anything for anyone here.

Dylleramz

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
85   1   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
I agree with your viewpoint and have no intentions of crashing too :) I am new here and people might not trust me as much so I am just starting my work here with a steal deal and will then go back to normal rates :) I dont wish to spoil anything for anyone here.
Good you understand that :)