www.newgameway.com

Not Recently Bumped

Bello

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 7, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
This site I found not long ago newgameway is a great site if you're looking to buy mmorpg accounts, gold, cash shop points or powerlevel. Heres a list of what they have:
  • Tera Online OBT
  • C9 (Continent of the Ninth)
  • Dragon Ball Online
  • Rappelz
  • Dragon Nest
  • R2 Reign of Revolution
  • Mythos Online
  • Land of Chaos
  • Babinogi: Heroes
  • Metal Rage
  • Iris Online OBT
  • Digimon Masters
  • Forsaken World
  • Seven Souls
  • Howling Sword

    Power level + gold (No Accounts)
  • WoW US/EU
  • Aion US/EU

I bought a few accounts there and they're real, got the account info in my email in about 2 hours. No problems with any of the accounts. They're powerleveling is done by hand (no bots) which is good to know if you want to do that. I trust them, and they have chat support if you need to ask questions or need help.
 
Back
Top