| www.KBoosting.com | Diablo 3 Boosting: Power level, Items for sale, Builds

Not Recently Bumped

kenny_black04

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 181

(100%) (181 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Apr 6, 2014
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Diablo 3 Boosting Services



Power leveling - 1-70 Power leveling, Level Boost, Custom offers
Items For Sale - Legendary Weapons & Gear Farming Services
Carry Services - Rifts & Greater Rifts carries
Complete Builds & Setups - End-Game Meta Build for your character
Season Journey - Season Journey completion
Ancient Items - Guaranteed desired Items in Ancient quality
Gem Leveling - Legendary gems rank boost


Custom Prices starting from 19$, check whole offer on website: www.KBoosting.com


CONTACT - Website Live Chat & Discord server
PAYMENT METHOD - Debit/Credit card via Stripe Payment Processor

Our company is located in Romania, Europe.
We only work with legit, verified and professional boosters located across the whole world.
All boosting services are completed by real players, everything is handmade, no third party software is ever allowed or used.
By using boosting services you fully agree and acknowledge that you may be violating the game producer's ToS.
Internal refund policy, for more detalis please check: https://kboosting.com/refund-policy

FEEDBACK​

I bought 100 Multibox Runs, helped me alot to get started into the Season and i can Easly Speed Clear T13 now. Its a Great and Fast Service, really kind guy and he really does evrything he can so you have a enjoyable time. Would defently Order again at this guy :). He as well helped me alot with Builds he also took the time to boost when ever i got time. So its no problem if you dont got much time just do it like i did it over couple days.

10/10 this boosting Service! :)

These guys are awesome. They were incredibly fast, nice and kept me updated the whole time. Took my toon from level 1 to paragon 627 with gear capable of clearing 80 Grift. Gems in gear are at level 72 with some gems at level 60 for augments. I could pick these guys up in a hug and kiss them on their faces man. This took me MONTHS to do on my toon on Xbox 1 and I really didnt want to start from scratch. These guys made it happen in 3 friggen days. I recommend them 1000% and I will be using them again down the road. I picked them because from the reviews they had set the bar high on what to expect. They just smashed those expectations and exceeded them by so much.

Spoke to Kenny last night about 1000 Legendary drops + 20 Hellfire portals, We made a very nice schedule that worked really well for the both of us and started the farm pretty much the same hour and now less than 1 day later we are done. It was very smooth and extremely quick. 10/10 Best guy out there!

Bought 500 Leg

Perfect work, best service ever :D

Bought 500x Legs for Monk done through multibox. I'm very happy with my order and I've been with Kenny for a few seasons now and it's always quality service. Great prices and a great person all the way. If you want top notch service I suggest you contact Kenny - you won't regret it!


Third time I work with Kenny, order a 500x legendary with my monk this time!

It went smooth and fast like always, Kenny is really supportive and thinks with you build and stat wise. Because I had a lot of work in real life we split up the session in 4 little ones. Which was really nice for me!

If you need anything at all in diablo 3 go to this guy. It was a nice one as always Kenny! Untill next time :)

I ordered 500x Legendaries. I got a super quick response on Skype and he was very polite and kind. He also recommended me a class without forcing me to take the class.

I wanted to gear my Monk up as fast as possible to start serious Grifting. After we were done i pretty much had all the legendaries I needed for my desired build and even more. I could directly start into competitve grifting. The order was also done quickly. Sure you might have to wait a couple hours before the boosting starts, but well... it's Season start.

Another big plus point is, that this guy already has 3 classes ready for Multiboxing!!!! What a beast! Season started 3 days ago.

If you looking for awesome professional multiboxing service and good prices, search no more. You got it!

I bought 500x leg pack for monk in multibox, seller(kenny) has the knowledge and skills to perform the job. We discussed everything including the time that works for both of us, very adaptive. Service is overall above average and in my opinion probably one of the bests. Seller(kenny) also keeps you notified what is going on with the order which gives the buyer a nice overview of what is actually going on. Professional and definitely comming back! You wont be dissapointed.

Hey guys,

I just bought the 500 Legendary Pack from this superb guy. We could start right away and it was super fast(probably done in about 3,5 hours). I am perfectly geared for T13. So what else could I say. I am super happy with his service and he is a super kind and friendly person. Definitely come back to buy more. Very recommendable. :eek:

Bought 500x Legs from Kenny and the experience was top notch. We finished the very same day. A very pleasant person to deal with. Professional, polite and a lot of fun to deal with. I'm very happy with my purchase, so I will absolutely return for more. Awesome guy and most likely the best booster here on EpicNPC. Buy from him - you won't regret it!

Bought from this guy before. (GR 60 pack)

Did a 500x Legendary run with him today! All went super smooth and fast. We were done within the same day. Only took us a couple of hours.
Really friendly professional service. Isn't money greedy but actually helps you to get the best suitable package. At first i ordered a whole other package which would've cost me 20eu more. While Kenny said, the cheaper one will suit you better (500x legendary).
While we did the runs we could all do it at my own pace, we had good conversation in between the hunt for legendarys. And it was like before; a great experience

Skilled, friendly, verry good communication. Would recommend this guy to anyone who is looking for a bit of help in D3!

Added Mr Kenny to Skype and he responded within a few min, i wanted to boost my WD, but after some talk we came to the conclusion that Wiz would be best for what i wanted, said and done he made a new char for me and off he went. Kenny sent pictures of progress during the leveling and grinding and was VERY PROFFESIONAL, I will definatly ask for his help in the future ad i truly recommend him, friendly, positive and honest and lisening to your request. This is the first time i bought a service like this and WOW he gave me a HUGE smile!!

Ordered GR60 & Starter Pack. Upgraded the Starter Pack to another GR60 out of the Kindness of his heart and because he had the spare time to do so.
Very good communication, Willing to explain and make sure I understood how to upgrade after he finished and was willing to go the extra mile in general.
He was very honest when it came to custom services, being very blunt and letting me know if it was a waste of money or if it would cost a lot and was better to just do it myself instead of paying to have it done.

Overall someone I'd gladly re-order from.

I was so happy for the first Boost for GR60 that Mr Kenny did for me so i had to order a second char to GR60 said and done Mr Kenny Went to work with my DH, and OMG the service ppl!!! He suprised me yet again with his fast progress!

Bought a Gr 60 pack for my WD. Service was fast and i was kept up to date with all progress with screenshots. Even gave me advice on the different builds to use. Great service, definately reccommend

Bought another pack of legs and, as always, Kenny did not disappoint! Quick and smooth, got me everything I needed
Cheers!

+REP x over 9000

Bought 4 Starter Pack + 2 GR60 + ACT 1 - ACT 4 RUN
Things that I can see:
1. Reply Fast
2. He's nice to the customer and give me advice
3. Because I am new to the game, he taught me a lot
4. If you want, he's a good friend
5. His service is fast and good
6. He is friendly
5. You can discuss the payment method with him, he is very nice with it
Basically this guy sells the best package in the site, and I am highly recommend this to new Diablo 3 players.

This guy is incredibly fast, very nice guy, talking a lot, giving advices, would recommend 100% !

Ordered 100 legendaries and 10 Hellfire Amulet runs. He was extremely fast, pleasant and wound up giving me more than I asked for.

A++

I will definitely be back.

very nice contact, fast delivery and very helpful, can fully recommend him!

Just bought boost for Monk and Witch Doctor.
Bought 10x Grifts for each
Both done with 4x of each class

Got over 200 legendaries on each! 400 Legendaries in 20 Grifts and only took like 1 1/2 hour!

******* amazing service! Not to mention the hundreds of paragon levels, will DEFINETLY recommend and use Kenny again!
There is none better for ur diablo 3 needs!
Both chars got full sets of every class set too ! so happy!

Great service, great price and he helped med getting both gold and legs for my freshly dinged barb. Recommended!

Super fast and helpful as always! +1 for kenny!

Hey,

Bought 500x Legendaries yesterday for my new Season 8 Demon Hunter. Kenny is a top notch guy! Professional, easy going and very fun to run with. I'm 100% happy and satisfied with the service he provided and my Demon Hunter is now very, very good. Will absolutely return for more boosting. Look no further - go with Kenny! You won't be disappointed.

season journey went to fast thanks to this guy, always fun to do business with Kenny.

Its my third time using Kenny service, and he still amazing :)

The final result was great and it was delivered very fast!

He is very skilled, friendly, and we had a very good communication during all the process.

I recommend his service to anyone who is looking for a bit of help!

Definitely a service provider that rank 10/10

10/10 really nice guy :) got 1-70 for free and 270 legs/set.

Second time using Kenny, just as good as I remembered - great service and a really friendly person to deal with.

Can't recommend enough. All the best for the future :)

10/10

Bought 10 grift runs for Monk.

This guy is amazing! Really friendly.
Amazing service, super fast. Well worth the money.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

10/10

Fast delivery and very nice guy, thanks mate!

So basically we planned WD runs earlier last week,

I placed order on the 6th august, 1 day after season 7 lunched.
By the end of day 2 this guy had his WD ready!
We did 40 runs easy and after 4 days im sitting here doing 80s with my clan!

Really recommend loyal guy and extremely fast character gearing!

Just to point out ive been buying from this guy since season 4 now and never disappoint,

Really fast and kind trader, would recommend to everyone!

Heya,


First of all, let me just say that this guy is awesome; and was fun to be around.


Decided to get the 100x Legendaries / Set items from kenny_black04 and give it a go.
He's a very nice person to chat with and seemed to have a great amount of humor as well.


I can only recommend him and his services; everything went quick and smooth without any problems. (loot everywhere!)
I will definitely come back for more at some point - But for now I can only recommend him, great guy. Go get him!


Great service & I would highly recommended 10/10.


Thank you again. :)

Heya,

Had to make an account just to leave feedback, but Kenny is more than worth it
Extremely friendly, got me my order super fast and gave me countless tips for my secondary character, which I had no experience with

Thanks again, m8!

Hey Everyone

So here is my feedback for this thread :

So I Bought 3 account to Kenny_black04 and i need to say it went very well :D

We met on Skype for the instruction and the payments everything went smoothly and after that everyone was happy :)

Great Guy and very very friendly guy :D

Best In the market

A+

Ordered gr 65+ ready character , received it in a day ! , fast and good service. Helpfull person. Would recommend 10/10

i ordered 200x legs was Amazing service Multiboxing with 4x monk fast and clean ....I recommend him :)

So this is my story... AMAZING

First i asked him a lot of things related to DH and Barbarian so i finally choosed DH.
Then I bought 10grift runs, they were very fast, excellent service and even sometimes he gave me advice about gearing, when doing grifts. :)
At the end, he just helped me to sort all things out what we looted, what passives to use, how cube works, how u can get gems with cube(flawless etc) easily and how to gear up what to keep .
I'm just really impressed, how smooth it all went.

So reliable person and trustful af.
I will buy definitely more this sort of service from you :p

Just enjoy this awesome guy & keep going :)

Thanks Kenny. :p

Today i just order 200x legged run fast guy greater work 100% reliable recommended.

+ rep, very friendly and easy boost! :)

Bought a boost to GR 60 season 6.

This service is amazing.

Not only is he really trustfull, he is fast, friendly. Sended me screenshots or updates everytime i asked for one.
He even helped me figuring out what build would suit my playstyle the best etc.
You can 110% trust this guy! Within 12h it was all set and done.

11/10 if i could give that!

Will definitely stop by here some day again!

Thanks for your great service sir!

10/10 Been buying boosts for 3 seasons now.
S6
Fully geared WD, Barb, Wiz and monk in just 2 weeks of self play.

Very fast and nice guy to get to know.

used kennys service once more. fast and high quality service. thanks! :) will use next season again :)

This guy is very friendly and makes a great effort to let you know how he is progressing on your character. GR50+ Wizard ordered and he posted screens to keep me updated, as well as letting me know where to look on how to play the build he's working on. Amazing service, will definitely be back for more!

Purchased 20x 45 Grifts for my wizard with 3x Loot, 300+ Legendaries, full Firebirds, Chantodos etc! AMAZING service, and a very cool and down to earth guy, 10/10 would DEFINETLY use Kennys service again!
Can recommend to ANYONE! Thank you so much man!

Great service as usual. Highly recommend!

Super fast super nice service +++
Purchased 10 Grift multibox wiz in season 6 :D

Very fast answer and reliable boost. I am happy with this service!

i have used it both Season 4, 5 and now Season 6.

Great runs with the WD, fast and friendly


The best!!!

Two GR60+ in only three days!!! In season 5, of course!!

Thx mate!!!

+1 for season 5 boost!

Ordered again GR runs for WD

We ended up doing tier 50!
Flawless runs and fast!
Lots of loot!!

Been buying since September 2015

Always great service
Always great communication and good flexibility of time.
Legit lootshareing!

Season 5
Currently running crusader multibox and its going great!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
amazing service, extremely fast and reliable. best one out there!
 
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute. https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/941589-Charge-Back-by-dusk-xii
Amazing! Ordered a GR 50 package for my monk and it was completed in a couple of days. Kenny's been really helpful with advice about how to build the monk and how to go on about farming for gear. Highly recommended.
 
Oh snap, where do i start?! First off, Hes a hell of a good guy in general.. Sometimes people over look that important aspect.
I bought 30 Grift runs for a great price, We did 18 and i already fully geard my DH, which was amazingly quick and to be honest, fun..
He responds and talks to you as you go along!
I really suggest you guys use Kenny for your diablo 3 services!


Thank you very much Kenny :)
 
Third time i buy 40+10 GR pack, his service is amazing ! :)
 
More than 40 Gr runs, lots of loot, never disappointed and would buy again.
 
Used his services again this season. Fantastic, always great service and a nice guy to boot :)
 
Listen up everyone, this guy is amazing!
I wanted to start season 4, in 2 hours this guy took me from level 1 to level 70 with 5/6 set items I needed AND both fist weapons that I needed!
He was kind all the time even when I had to AFK because I have a family. Great guy, cannot wait to use his services some more!
 
hey there, i ordered the monk grift 45+ package and what i got is absolutely amazing. awesome gear, awesome guy.
I will return for new purchases for sure! thumbs up! absolutely recommended!!!!
 
Just got another awesome 10 runs this season, just as fast and awesome with more legendarys than i remember from last season. keep up the good work and thanks again!
 
+++ AWESOME SERVICE +++
Buy the 09/09/2015 a full pack 40-10 runs in scratch account for good start.
All FINISH the 10/09/2015 in ONLY 3 hours.
- EXCELLENT communication, help & discut during the runs you not follow a BOT !
- Good luck in RNG XD, i got my complet stuff for GR 40+ in 3 hours and paragon 0 -> 205 at end !
- VERY GOOD disponibility, I had to make numerous cigarette breaks and he accepts with pleasure !
So for resume,
THIS SERVICE IS SIMPLY THE BEST.
I would return for new purchases for sure!

---

French :
Un service impeccable, Kenny est très serviable pour les horaires très grande flexibilité disponible sur skype toute la journée !
Le service est rapide, complet, en 3 hours j'ai eu tout l'équipement requis pour effectuer des failles sup solo 40+ !!
Si vous avez besoin d'un coup de main sur Diablo III, c'est LE SERVICE qu'il vous faut !
 
Great

I have used this service before and he has just delivered once again. I recommend this guy he is first class.
 
So like usual, this is the 4th time using his service, and provides what he claims and i expected nothing less!
If you want to handle t6 and above in a short notice, this is the fella to go with, effiency, speed, and professional performance to what he does! thanks alot :))
A++++
 
Amazing service Multiboxing with DH fast and clean ....I recommend him :) A+
 
Amazing service, fast and quick, he even waiting for me while i was afk for a few minutes. I bought the powerleveling service
 
Ordered GR50+ package, he finished it one and half day ahead of schedule, kept me up to day with progress. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use his services again.
 
This guy, THIS GUY!!!!! So fast so reliable!!! I can recomend him 100% for all the services mentioned above! He is the MAN ! Thanks so much for your Help!
 
Kept me updated throughout the entire process, finished early, very thorough. 60 rift grp ready right after!
 
Ordered GR50+ ready character. Lets see how it goes! :)
 
First of all i want to thank you all guys for choosing my services, specially to the ones who stood by my side from season to season, as i`ve told you before, i really apreciate it ! I couldnt have gotten so far without you guys !

I am doing my best to save a spot for every single order that i receive, i apologyze when sometimes the orders have to be scheduled, but you can imagine the amount of requests i receive in these first days of new season...

As a quick update, following classes and their greater rift packs are ready :

EU : Demon Hunter, Barbarian, Monk, Witch Doctor, Crusader, Wizard

US : Demon Hunter, Barbarian, Monk, Wizard

The rest of the classes will be ready within couple days on each server !

Thanks alot for the great feedback you guys left, it means the job was well done and it always motivates me to keep it going and continue my job here for you, as a full time powerleveler !

Everything is much apreciated ! See you all in game !
 
Last edited:
Ordered 20 GR multiboxing. Great service and a fun guy to play with :)
 
Ran rifts with this guy and got my toon geared up fast. I'm a repeat customer for a reason. Thanks so much !
 
Very good and fast service plus this guy is trustable.
i strongly recommend him if you want to gear up hella fast :))
 
Just finished what i ordered with this guy, and i must say its the best service i have ever had in any game!
Took us about 1 and half an hour to get me from 1 to 70 and finish 10 rifts, and i was very satisfied with it!
I got a shitton of legendaries, mats and gems and he is also very very nice and friendly :)

11/10 i would use this guy agian and recommend him to everyone here!
 
Just had a great run with this guy. 10 rifts, took like 1 hr. Got 98 legendary's (2 gob rifts!) oveer 250 gems and a **** ton of mats. He is very nice, feels bad for you if you barely get a leg in a rift, and is hyped when you get alot! Would buy anytime from this guy if there is any need for it!! 10/10!!
 
First time buying a service off of epicnpc and I would definitely recommend this guy to anyone looking for fast and painless runs! :) A++
 
First time using this service.

Extremely patient, and extremely efficient! Fantastic prices too. Will purchase again!
 
I'v been a customer of Kenny Black now for several seasons. And i NEVER been disappointed. He was really early with his characters this seasons so i bought a pack of rifts and guess what?! I got 3 set parts, 1 unity, 1 soj, 1 marakaleidoscope and ALOT of other legendaries for free!. Trust me when i say he has the best service on the net!
 
Just used his service a second time. Multiboxing with DH, again fast done with a lot of drops. Best service I had in Diablo Boosting. Awesome!
 
I added him on Skype to ask about the service. 30 minutes later I was 70. AWESOME guy, so fast and flawless. 100% recomended. :)
 
I bought a boost from 1 to 70 in Season 4 for both myself and my friend.

We got to 70 in 40 minutes exactly! (Would have took over 5 hours levelling myself)

This guy is great and he really knows what he is doing!

After we hit 70 he even threw in a FREE vault run to say thank you!!

Excellent service and I would happily recommend him to anyone!

I definitely plan to use his service again for season 5!
 
I strongly recommend this guy. Very fast and secure service. Tyvm for being awesome man.
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much for your feedback guys, congrats for all the loot received and thanks again for stopping by and using my services ! As always, its been my pleasure !
 
top service,best service ever had, GR50+ Pack done in 1 day,love this guy.
see u in S4:D
 
Brought 40+16 rifts Was 35+ grift ready in just 4 hours Starting from level 1, loads of unid legendarys . Nice guy answered all my questions Will be buying from again in the future.
 
Best fun i have had in years and thanks :) Highly recommended
 
Just bought Power levling and G rift boost from this guy, it was a pleasure.
Fast responding and everything went very well!

Recomend to other ppl considering hes services.
 
Thank you very much for using my services, Frozensin, its been my pleasure.

The order was to get Unhallowed Essence set + its auxiliary items needed for the build and to complete IK set for the barb.

Finally things looked like this :


reece_package.jpg
 
Last edited:
Much cheaper than other sites, All done in pretty much a day instead of 5 which other websites say. Got what i asked for and loads more. Definitely would recommend him.

Edit: Under is the gear i had collected, i never expected this and got so much more, much faster than others and very professional :)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, q8devilish, its been my pleasure, as always ! Enjoy the nice loot :D
 
just done an awesome full package with kenny, awesome guy very professional service, recommended 100% AAA+ booster
 
Back in business after a well deserved break, so, if needed, you know where to find me :) !
 
Last edited:
Old accounts sold, thank you very much
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much for coming back, Frosty310, it`s been my pleasure that i could help you out !

!!! VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!

As some of you (reffering to older customers) have probably seen, my loyalty bonus at the start of a new season is about giving my older customers PAYMENT DISCOUNTS, but NO BONUS RUNS ROLLOVERS !!!

SO BONUSES RESET AT THE START OF THE NEW SEASON !!!

I`m glad that day by day, our family is getting bigger, i really apreciate stopping by and using my services over and over again !

This means my job was well done, and thats the thing that pleases me the most !

As for the other ones, who dont need my help anymore in this season, SEE YOU ALL IN SEASON 4 !
 
Last edited:
Bought 10 Grifts, all done with ease and no problem. All legs passed over and all unidentified.

Have bought previously and will continue to do so in the future.

Great service and great prices, thanks again
 
The pleasure was mine, Ceflair, indeed very good runs with alot of good drops ! Thank you for stopping by !

- - - Updated - - -

N1ko, i have to admit, you are one of my luckiest customers i`ve had so far !!!

Very pleasant and good customer, he indeed "robbed" me of full IK set, full Waste set, almost full Raekor and Earth sets, BulKathos set, Furnace and alot of other good items.

Its my pleasure when i help people and see that they are satisfied, its the biggest feedback i can give to myself, meaning that the job was well done !

Again, thanks for using my services and congrats for all the loot !
 
Last edited:
Well, having recently returned to the game I was looking for a good service to gear up a char and couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. Purchased a 40 GRIFT run which had +16 thrown in for free. I didn't have a seasonal hero so he took the time to boost one up for me at no additional charge. I'm usually sceptical about these sorts of purchases but have honestly had a great time doing the runs with him and we've had a good few laughs along the way; a real friendly guy who ill probably continue to chat to.

Definitely deserves all the credit he gets and more; The runs have been really quick with no problems whatsoever. Gave me all the equipment he picked up unidentified, which has easily provided me with every set/armor/weapon in the game I think..my bank tabs have been vandalised so when we are finished I will have to go through them all and clear down the gear. Absolutely insane amount of gear; also helped me with my spec / setup / skills which is more than he had to do. Its been a great experience so far; and he's been flexible enough to allow me to continue the remaining runs of my order on another day which is more convenient for me! Definitely goes above and beyond anyone else, credit to the guy, and hope this post delivers him some custom.

Cheers!
 
Ordered 40 Level 25 Greater Rifts, with 16 extra rifts for free.. I don't regret it at all. Way over 300+ legs and it is really fast.

I love it and the service is super kind and friendly. Very recommendable!
 
Thanks for the kind words, Spreewee and Zephyrrr

Its been my pleasure, anytime !
 
I just finish 10 runs, a good mate and tons of loot. Recommanded
 
Back
Top