EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling www.EasyBoost.Me | Live Chat | Fortnite Boosting & Coaching with Top players

EasyBoostMe

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
www.EasyBoost.Me | Live Chat | Fortnite Boosting & Coaching with Top players

Hello members and visitors of EpicNPC

We would like to introduce you to Easyboost.me, a professional boosting & coaching website that has been completing orders for more than a year on Overwatch, World of Warcraft and League of Legends and that recently used its knowledge and skills to create the Fortnite section.
[/CENTER]

Why should you choose Easyboost.mehttp://www.easyboost.me ?

- Highly secured website (payment & identity)
- Live customer support with admins
- Attractive prices for a professional website
- Fast services (orders started within 5 min and guaranteed to be played 10 hours/day)
- Only highly skilled players selected by our admins - High %Wins and K/D
- Get a private chat live with your booster during your order
- We can use a VPN in your country for extra security if needed

What are our Fortnite services ? (only available on PC and PS4 at the moment)

- Battle Pass boosting : 1.2€/tier | 118.8€ for the whole Battle Pass)

Buying all the tiers with VBucks would cost 120€, for quite the same price you are getting a booster playing your account, getting XP Levels and increasing your stats
You can order "Discount Wins" for 8€ the win during your Battle Pass boosting rather than normally 12

- Wins boosting : 12€ per win on every mode/platform

You can choose the number of boosters you need on Duos & Squads (price will be multipled by the number of boosters)
You can order some extras that will increase the price (Private Livestream | Express | Self Play | Voice Chat)

- Coaching sessions : 15€ per hour

Basic coaching sessions meant to improve your Building, Aiming and Decision making skills
The coaching sessions will be played with our top boosters

- Challenges boosting : 15€ for the whole week (7 challenges)

Frequently asked questions

Is this website legit ?

We have been partnered with PayPal for months. They verified our services and will confirm we're not scammers in case of disputes.

When will my Fortnite boosting start ?

You can specify if you want us to start at a specific day and time, otherwise we'll always start boosting as soon as possible (usually less than an hour).

Do you guarantee my Fortnite boost will be completed ?

Yes, if your service isn't started rapidly or is failed to complete after a few days, you will get a refund. Refer to the terms and conditions for more details.

Who is boosting me ?

Our boosters have been hired based of their maturity and experience. These semi-pro players are trusted and well known but they keep their public identity secret here.

Why are your prices lower than expected ?

As we are rather new on the market, we had to adapt our strategy to attract new customers. Our goal is to provide very high quality boosting services, so now is a profitable time to get the lifetime perks of being a VIP customer.

How to become a booster ?

If you want to apply as a booster you have to apply here : https://www.easyboost.me/jobs/ Do not forget to add your Fortnite Tracker page in "Skills"

Extra details

- Our boosters are based in France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Spain...
- In all our services we will never use a hack / bot or bug exploit.
- If the account gets banned during leveling / boosting, we will refund your order.
- Note that Epic Games does not take actions against boosting on Fortnite yet !
- For more informations about our terms and conditions : www.easyboost.me/terms
- Questions ? Add us now on Skype [email protected] or send us an email at [email protected] or directly on our website via the livechat.
https://www.easyboost.me/

Last edited:
ip hash: 9753075717d551b5d46556

Lewis_Services

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scammer jordin7867867
nice service brought +rep

ip hash: 57df80f48834825f8ce5c1