Hi! I'm offering piloting services for anyone who is busy or doesn't have the time to grind their account themselves.
**What I can do:**
• Daily / Waveplate
• Exploration (EXCEPT HUANGLONG)
• Quests
• Events (EXCEPT TCG)
• Tacet Fields / Bosses
• Echo farming
• Material farming
• Endgame content (Matrix is account-dependent)
• Other grindy stuff you don't want to do
**Price:**
• 7 Days Account Maintenance: $6
• 15 Days Account Maintenance: $12
• 30 Days Account Maintenance: $20
• Full Patch Account Maintenance: $26
**Benefits:**
• Dailies, Weeklies, and Waveplate usage
• Building Resonators of your choice (Leveling, Echoes, etc.)
• All ongoing events will be cleared
• All endgame content will be cleared (account-dependent)
• Does not include MSQ or Segue and Explorations.
Honestly, I'm very flexible with pricing. We can discuss it depending on what you need me to do and how much work is involved.
**Some Info:**
• This is my first time offering piloting services, so prices are negotiable.
• We can discuss the tasks first before you decide.
• Payment methods: Local Indonesian Bank, Wise, PayPal, and Crypto
**TOS (Terms of Service):**
• Full payment is required upfront.
• Piloting is done personally by me only.
• I am located in Indonesia.
• By purchasing a piloting service from me, you acknowledge that piloting may violate the game's Terms of Service and could potentially result in your account being suspended or banned. This has not been an issue in practice, but I am required to provide this disclaimer.
• I can also stream the piloting session on my YouTube channel upon request. If preferred, I can hide or censor the account's UID during the stream to protect your privacy.
**Happy Gaming! ^^**
**What I can do:**
• Daily / Waveplate
• Exploration (EXCEPT HUANGLONG)
• Quests
• Events (EXCEPT TCG)
• Tacet Fields / Bosses
• Echo farming
• Material farming
• Endgame content (Matrix is account-dependent)
• Other grindy stuff you don't want to do
**Price:**
• 7 Days Account Maintenance: $6
• 15 Days Account Maintenance: $12
• 30 Days Account Maintenance: $20
• Full Patch Account Maintenance: $26
**Benefits:**
• Dailies, Weeklies, and Waveplate usage
• Building Resonators of your choice (Leveling, Echoes, etc.)
• All ongoing events will be cleared
• All endgame content will be cleared (account-dependent)
• Does not include MSQ or Segue and Explorations.
Honestly, I'm very flexible with pricing. We can discuss it depending on what you need me to do and how much work is involved.
**Some Info:**
• This is my first time offering piloting services, so prices are negotiable.
• We can discuss the tasks first before you decide.
• Payment methods: Local Indonesian Bank, Wise, PayPal, and Crypto
**TOS (Terms of Service):**
• Full payment is required upfront.
• Piloting is done personally by me only.
• I am located in Indonesia.
• By purchasing a piloting service from me, you acknowledge that piloting may violate the game's Terms of Service and could potentially result in your account being suspended or banned. This has not been an issue in practice, but I am required to provide this disclaimer.
• I can also stream the piloting session on my YouTube channel upon request. If preferred, I can hide or censor the account's UID during the stream to protect your privacy.
**Happy Gaming! ^^**
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Local Bank
Last edited:
