WTT/WTS [H] 80 BE DK | ARMAGEDDON!! | T7 ++ | TWV!!!!

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I WANT A HORDE WARLOCK ONLY!!! Equal gear or +++

POST FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Race : BE
Gender: Male
Class : Death Knight
Level : 80
Proff : 450 Skinning. 355 Mining
Flyer : Normal
Gold : 2.1k (lots to sell, great money professions
Transfer: down 27 days
ALT : 70 Priest

Completely Full epics (blue wrist)
ARMAGEDDON weapon from 25 man naxx
pump about 3.9k dps in 25 mans, have hit 4.5k with Dancing Rune Weapon, Hystaria, and trinket popped.

As for the tank set, has T7 hands, Missing only 1 ring, and 2 trinkets, has 25 man naxx cloak for tanking, other epics, emblem of valor tank ring, heroism neck etc. Making out to be a nice tank set.

POST FIRST!!!

AIM = aznboix1989



dk2.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
If you have a well geared 10/25man naxx geared HUNTER I will also trade for it. I'm THE OO OF THIS ACCOUNT NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT RECALLS!!!
 
Back
Top