WTT/WTS BEAST Horde Ret Paladin || 5870 GS || 20k Gold || 80 Dk/Rogue/Druid Alts
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Bid Starts at $250. Western Union ONLY!!!!
I will also trade for a 5.8k GS++ Hunter or Rogue!!
I bought it from the OO that lives about 30minutes away from me.
I have all the information including photo id.
All transfers are UP
20k GOLD and 62 frost badges.
Paladin Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182577
Has Ironbound Proto-Drake
Amazing trinkets!
Tiny Abomination in a Jar
Death's Choice (Heroic)
Whispering Fanged Skull
Pvp gear cosists of furious
Alts have heroic/t9/t9.5 gear.
All sales are final. Once information has been transferred to the new owner. I am no longer held responsible for the account and what happens to it. I will do my best to help you. But NO refunds.
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Post Here Before CONTACTING ME!!!
Bid Starts at $250. Western Union ONLY!!!!
I will also trade for a 5.8k GS++ Hunter or Rogue!!
I bought it from the OO that lives about 30minutes away from me.
I have all the information including photo id.
All transfers are UP
20k GOLD and 62 frost badges.
Paladin Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182577
Has Ironbound Proto-Drake
Amazing trinkets!
Tiny Abomination in a Jar
Death's Choice (Heroic)
Whispering Fanged Skull
Pvp gear cosists of furious
Alts have heroic/t9/t9.5 gear.
All sales are final. Once information has been transferred to the new owner. I am no longer held responsible for the account and what happens to it. I will do my best to help you. But NO refunds.
