- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Netherlands
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hello ,
I wish to trade my wow US account with Warlords of Draenor expansion With 2 Months sub active. Ready for w/e content .
100 Palladin ilevel 693
100 Hunter ilevel 639
Bunch of alts , level 80s- 90-s 60-s and so on. mounts and stuff and pets,.
I would like an ESO account, preferably a decent to good one. You can add me on skype @ rogernexus
Thank you, have a nice day.
ESO EU or NA , doesn't matter to me .
I wish to trade my wow US account with Warlords of Draenor expansion With 2 Months sub active. Ready for w/e content .
100 Palladin ilevel 693
100 Hunter ilevel 639
Bunch of alts , level 80s- 90-s 60-s and so on. mounts and stuff and pets,.
I would like an ESO account, preferably a decent to good one. You can add me on skype @ rogernexus
Thank you, have a nice day.
ESO EU or NA , doesn't matter to me .
Last edited:
