WTT WoW and SC2 account for Cata preorder + 30 day gamecard(NEGOTIABLE)

Not Recently Bumped

RoguePinoy

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 30, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Title says all..

The WoW account was my original/vanilla raider(Used to be NELF). I then made another account so my brother could play this account but he never really took off. Keep in mind that I only raided with this account in TBC so the rogue isn't geared compared to standards but I figure it's a good starter for someone interested.

The account is under my name and I'm OO.

The account contains:

Level 80 Rogue with Epic flier(Netherwing), mostly 232 gear, has items such Misplaced Sevor Arm(From Vanilla Naxx), tier 2, etc etc.(I raided up till 4H in vanilla). This rogue was beast back in the days ..

SC2 Account that has high gold in the 2v2 bracket. Didn't finish the placement test on 1v1. Blah blah

Anyways my contact info...

AIM: Enigmatik703
Yahoo: Notoriousxpinoy

POST BEFORE CONTACTING THANKS!!!

I will also work out some other offers. Just psst with offers. Thanks!!!

I need to get rid of this as I dont need a second account and I'm not into SC2 anymore :-p.

Offers are negotiable!!!
 
Back
Top